High on unicycle!

I went out for a ride this afternoon. About 10 minutes later my brother came outside with a box of matches. We were playing around for a little bit lighting stuff on fire and what not. Then my brother decides to roll up some newspaper in garden weeds and try to smoke it. GREAT IDEA. Well I ended up inhaling a lot of the fumes, got a little hyper. I rode extremely well after that. I rode seat in front for about 100m when I have never ever done seat in front. I idled perfect about 25 right foot movements. I did a two foot hop and a two foot drop. I don’t know maybe that stuff works miracles!

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

eeewwwww!!

what kind of weeds

My thoughts exactly…

Chase

There are not enough :roll_eyes: in the world to describe what you have posted.

I’ll take some of that drug that slows down time so I can correct my mistakes faster please. Also the one that keeps me on top of the unicycle would be great.

:roll_eyes:

hahahahahaha wow

The scary thing is that the icon next to the subject is the :sunglasses: icon!!! Don’t turn into a druggie!!!

k smoking weeds in a paer is a wanabee druggie comon really its harmful and everything but its not a drug hes just a idiot :roll_eyes: :o the way i see it is that YOU AND YOUR BROTHER ARE RETARDS FOR TRYING TO BE A SMOKER OR DRUGGIE :roll_eyes: if you want that look then do the acctual thing :roll_eyes: :o

“Well I ended up inhaling a lot of the fumes, got a little hyper. I rode extremely well after that. I rode seat in front for about 100m when I have never ever done seat in front. I idled perfect about 25 right foot movements. I did a two foot hop and a two foot drop. I don’t know maybe that stuff works miracles!”

Sure…and a drunk on the dance-floor really believes he’s as good as John Travolta.

No offense, but what is really happening is lack of oxygen to the brain - I.E. Brain cells dying.

The basis for a psychological addiction to drugs is thinking that we can do things better high.

Come-on MERCYME we want you around for a while; listen to your fellow uni-riders that are posting.

Your meant for greater things…

Re: High on unicycle!

They didn’t smoke weed(s):

Mercyme, you have just inhaled a bunch of second-hand newspaper smoke. Next time, the weeds inside the newspaper might give you different results. Notably, the newspaper will tend to light on fire.

Not that I’m saying the two of you should go back to “lighting stuff on fire” in any way, shape or form. You don’t need us to tell you what’s stupid, do you? If so, don’t necessarily use your brother as a role model. :thinking:

Please note that if you had some poison ivy or oak in the weeds, you could develop blisters in your lungs, which could easily kill you. Not really stuff to mess around with.

Wow thats pretty lame. Howabout next time go get some real drugs or jut not tell us about your lame experiances.

Hmm you guys are right. The thing is that my brother was really high when he did this. He was in his room from 4-4:30 smoking real marijuana with his friends. So before you say anything about being lame, and go out and smoke some real weed, he actually did. Do not plan doin this again I did not directly take in any of this smoke, just the second hand fumes. It turns out it wasn’t the weeds that helped me ride I actually can do the stuff, pretty cool! Well that was a dumb expierence, don’t plan on doing it again, unless I am with my peers and there is a unbearable amount of peer presure, just kidding, Imma keep riding though!

cool…:wink:

And in case anyone missed:

Today’s lesson?

1. Smoking pot makes you stupid!
  2. Hanging around with someone who just smoked pot makes you stupid too!

Choose to not be stupid.

You forgot one that a few people implied…

1. If you are druggie wannabie poseur and you are not doing ACTUAL drugs, then you are lame.

How sad.

even weed is not considered druggie enough :roll_eyes:

You are right! But I’m planning on getting into heroin, cocaine, or Ecstasy and whatever else you are considering druggie enough. But I want you too know I haven’t smoked any weed so don’t say I am a wannabie druggie, because I have never smoked anything. Except a cigar once for my 12 b day, my grandpa gave it to me.

IDIOT!!!