Hi riding guys

I am Bear. I can ride a unicycle. How are you dooing?

hi bear! welcome to the forum. i’m unitoon. by any chance is cathwood your mom?

Hi there, Bear.

I recently heard that you were a rider, Bear. Congratulations. That took a lot of work and you should be proud. Bears can climb trees just like snakes can.

Welcome to the forum!
:smiley:

If your the same bear that i am thinking of, and i am pretty sure you are, your pretty much famous here already. =p

Its not cathwood, its podzol!

Anyway, hey Bear…Nice to meet ya!

Hi Folks!
Thanks, everyone, for posting for Bear. He’s just beginning to gain confidence reading and I thought this might be a good way to apply his new language skills.

What he didn’t tell you (because typing is a challenge for him yet), is that he freemounted 4 times today!!! He can turn left and right, too. Just amazing how the little fellow took off!

Harper: Bear likes your avatar.

I’m so proud. You’ll hear from him again when he feels like typing.:stuck_out_tongue:

B

Hi Bear! I’m doing good. Congratulations on your unicycling!

so r u into elephants and soil to and is bear ur real name

Man…I wish i was as good as you when i was that little…It took me a month after learning to ride to nail my first freemount, your my hero!

Hi Bear, that is great that you can ride a unicycle, i am doing very well. How are you Doing Bear? That is really good that you know how to freemount! thats amazing.

Hello Bear! It’s great that you are freemounting now! Super duper!

:stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile: :sunglasses:

Hi Bear. I’m doing fine, thanks for asking :slight_smile:
Welcome to the forums. There’s lots of good stuff here, so keep reading.

Hey Bear, welcome to the forum.

Hey Bear, you’re so cool i wish i was that good 9 years ago

Hi, Bear. Sounds like you are having fun.

Is 7 the youngest person in the forum? A new unicycling world record.

Hi Bear, welcome to the forum!

Your thread is proving to be very popular! Well done for learning how to freemount, there will be no stopping you now!

Go bear Go bear Go bear Go bear Go bear Go bear Go bear Go bear Go bear Go bear Go bear Go bear Go bear Go bear Go bear Go bear Go bear Go bear

yeah man go you

Wow, Bear, I’ve heard about you. You’re really good. If you keep practising you’ll be amazing!

Welcome to the forums. Let us know how you’re getting on!

Hi Bear! I’d like to say that I think you are awsome for being able to ride when you are only 7! :sunglasses: Keep up the good work!