Hi, my name is Cedar Dobson

Hi, my name is Cedar Dobson and I’ve been unicycling for a year and five months now and I LOVE it. I ride MUni with my best friend Akira Hoagland and we make unicycle videos. This is our ‘Willow Creek Shred’ video filmed in April of 2020. I hope you enjoy!

8 Likes

Wow great video! Really well shot and you look very skilled for someone only riding just over a year!

1 Like

Hi Cedar, welcome to unicyclist.com! :wave:

1 Like

Cool stuff! Where is Wilow Creek?

1 Like

Welcome and what better way to start then with a really nice video!

1 Like

Welcome, nice trail and nice riding!

1 Like

That’s some great riding for somebody 17 months into this sport. And a really well made video. And composed the music! Super.

Welcome!

1 Like

Thank you! (:

1 Like

Aw thank you so much :smile:

Thank you! It is in Bass Lake, CA.

1 Like

Aw thank you so much! It’s all fun :grin:

You are amazing!!!

1 Like

jeez you can do that after just 1.5 years. I’m too chicken to even try those drops :slight_smile:

1 Like

I only started riding a year ago but I can already tell that in another half a year I’ll be far away from the skills @Cedar_Dobson1 shows in this video! Respect!

(I’ll just tell myself that this is solely due to the difference in age and I’d be at the same skill level had I started 20 years earlier - which most likely isn’t true but makes me feel better. :wink: )

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.