Hi everyone. Here's my story

Hi all,

This seems like the place to be for unicycle enthusiasts and I’m surprised I didn’t find it earlier!

I’m an Australian lad, and I’ve been riding on and off for 20 years and just caught the bug again. I’ve had a few unicycles, and 2 of them I’ve taken on long trips overseas with me. The unicycle I have now has seen action in Germany, Poland, Croatia and now Lithuania where I currently am. I used to be able to juggle on the uni, and I could almost do that again now. Everyday I feel like I enjoy it more, learning new skills and improving. What a fantastic fun and challenging thing it is to do! I’m surprised that I very rarely see anyone riding one around.

Many years ago I contemplated starting a business teaching “regular” people how to ride a unicycle for balance, fitness and determination but unfortunately it didn’t make sense financially.

Once my girlfriend saw me ride my unicycle she instantly decided she should try it too, and after me giving her a few basic tips, she’s now a convert and spends as much time as she can learning to ride.

Anyway, so that’s my brief story. So hi!

Welcome to the forum. This a great site with a lot of knowledgeable people.

Hi Crawfells Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:
It’s great that you someone else to ride with :slight_smile:

Way to support the movement!

Hey, welcome! I’m slowly in the midst of doing the same thing; I’m a personal trainer among other things. It’s definitely not a way to get rich but it’s a good way to spread the passion. I treat my idea like some people treat religious conversions. :slight_smile:

It’s a great community, you’ll like it here.

Thanks for the welcome everyone! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.