hey Roland

Now that it’s the new year. I was wondering if you’d be willing to work with
me on a purchase from a German company?

I setup a shop for my ihateclowns.com site here:
http://www.spreadshirt.de/shop.php?sid=13603

Unfortunately, this site only takes Euros and bank transfers.

I was wondering I could pay you the money for the merchandise via PayPal,
and you could purchase the items for me.

It doesn’t look like they ship to the USA, so you might have to have them
sent to you and then send them to me in the.

I would pay you for all your costs and any reasonable fee that you would
require if you’re interested.

What do you think?

Thanks,

Rodney

Re: hey Roland

> Now that it’s the new year. I was wondering if you’d be willing to work
with
> me on a purchase from a German company?
>
> I setup a shop for my ihateclowns.com site here:
> http://www.spreadshirt.de/shop.php?sid=13603
>
> Unfortunately, this site only takes Euros and bank transfers.

Does this mean

You created
http://www.spreadshirt.de/shop.php?sid=13603
People can buy there T-Shirts, but
You have to pruchase T-Shirts before ?


Roland Mösl - http://www.pege.org - http://notebook.pege.org
http://wds-internetwerbung.com Web Design startet an der Suchmaschine

Re: hey Roland

“Roland Mösl” <founder@pege.org> wrote in message
news:btrpkp$kj7$1@server1.darklock.com
> > Now that it’s the new year. I was wondering if you’d be willing to work
> with
> > me on a purchase from a German company?
> >
> > I setup a shop for my ihateclowns.com site here:
> > http://www.spreadshirt.de/shop.php?sid=13603
> >
> > Unfortunately, this site only takes Euros and bank transfers.
>
> Does this mean
>
> You created
> http://www.spreadshirt.de/shop.php?sid=13603

Yes, I created that store.

> People can buy there T-Shirts, but
> You have to pruchase T-Shirts before ?

No, people can buy t-shirts there now and that company will make them “on
demand”. So if someone orders 1 t-shirt, that company will make one t-shirt
with my logo and send it to the customer.

I would just like to sample the printing that they do and have a few of the
products for my own use, but they don’t seem to accept orders from the US.

I would pay you the money for the products and shipping via PayPal.

You would buy the stuff in that store and have it shipped to your house.

Then when you get the stuff, you would have it shipped to me here in the US.

I would pay you for shipping to the US and any “fee” that you think is
reasonable for the time you spent doing it.

I understand if you’re too busy or don’t want do deal with the ordering and
shipping stuff to the US, but I figured I’d ask.


Rodney

Re: hey Roland

> No, people can buy t-shirts there now and that company will make them “on
> demand”. So if someone orders 1 t-shirt, that company will make one
t-shirt
> with my logo and send it to the customer.
>
> I would just like to sample the printing that they do and have a few of
the
> products for my own use, but they don’t seem to accept orders from the US.
>
> I would pay you the money for the products and shipping via PayPal.
>
> You would buy the stuff in that store and have it shipped to your house.
>
> Then when you get the stuff, you would have it shipped to me here in the
US.
>
> I would pay you for shipping to the US and any “fee” that you think is
> reasonable for the time you spent doing it.
>
> I understand if you’re too busy or don’t want do deal with the ordering
and
> shipping stuff to the US, but I figured I’d ask.

So this company puts Your design on their T-Shirts and other products
in Your shop and You want to order some samples.

No problem, I can do this for You.


Roland Mösl
http://www.pege.org Clear targets for a confused civilization
http://web-design-suite.com Web Design starts at the search engine

Re: hey Roland

What articles should I pruchase?


Roland Mösl
http://www.pege.org Clear targets for a confused civilization
http://web-design-suite.com Web Design starts at the search engine

Re: hey Roland

Ok…I finished my shopping list:
http://www.spreadshirt.de/shop.php?sid=13603

2 ihateclowns.com lanyard 25,00
1 i hate clowns long sleeve t-shirt Größe XXL 14,90
1 i hate clowns retro jacket Größe L/XL 28,90
1 i hate clowns hooded sweatshirt Größe XXL 25,90
1 i hate clowns wind jacket Größe XXL 28,90
1 i hate clowns white/navy raglan Größe XXL 16,90

Shipping: 7,90
TOTAL: 148,40 Euros

“Roland Mösl” <founder@pege.org> wrote in message
news:bu6jq5$tn9$1@server1.darklock.com
> What articles should I pruchase?
>
>
> –
> Roland Mösl
> http://www.pege.org Clear targets for a confused civilization
> http://web-design-suite.com Web Design starts at the search engine
>