Hey i'm new!

just keeping falling and getting back one then one day something will click and you’ll rarely ever fall off. keep have fun don’t think of it as practice think of it as FUN :slight_smile: bye

wahay, another female unicyclist! :slight_smile:

ya It’s alway nice to see new ppl get into unicycling especially Girls because There aren’t many girls here

awww… Is someone lonely?
:stuck_out_tongue:

you guy’s need to make every post sound wrong :frowning:
That post didn’t come from being lonely;)

Edit: It’s also nice to have different perspective cuz all you guy’s say the same thing

i know it is like a sausage fest in here.

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Welcome to the forums!

Where on long Island do you live?

I live right next to hauppauge.

Hello. I’d be up for riding. Do you ever commute into New York city. Theres also a uni club in the city . Pm me if you want details about the club or whatever.

hahahahaha, what the confectionery term for the other way round?

Donutfest

haha now I get it :smiley:

Welcome to the forum. I’m new to unicycling also and have gotten some good help here. I posted a short video and got some good feedback on how to improve my riding and it has helped a lot. That thread can be found at http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72423

If you could do the same you could probably get some good suggestions on how to improve your riding.

Good luck.

Hawo lizzydeath. :smiley:

Let me be the first Aussie to welcome you to the forums with open arms and mighty big hugs.

If you require assistance/help. Don’t hesitate/feel free to ask me or any of the kind and friendly people of this forum as i’m sure they will always be here to help you with your unicycling problems to the best of their (and my) knowledge. By the way you can call me Harry if you want. But again, welcome to the forums.

So have fun, enjoy, relax and welcome to the wonderful world of unicycling.

:smiley: Your new friend. :smiley:
Harry a.k.a HAZMAT

thanks! yeah its a pretty vintage cycle, the seat is wearing away from the bottom, but its so nostalgic lol.

why thank you for such a warm welcome!
~Lizz

thanks!!!
~Lizz

Meeep i didnt mean to be repetitive, but i’ll do more searching next time. the problem riding in my streets, is that i live in a suburban small town, where it is hilly, and always people out and about. i feel somewhat insecure, maybe because so many people have told me to join a circus :confused: whatevs, they can suck it. :slight_smile:
~Lizz

oh cool, i had no idea! i sort of enjoy my old rusty spokes, and if its not broke don’t fix it right? i’ll definitely keep that in mind if i need a new tire, i had no idea about it being universal. thanks!

welcome to here!
I had never been to Long Island before my last trip to NY, but I made a point to travel out there and meet up with some riders in Hicksville. Adam Cohen ( http://www.just1wheel.com/ ) and one of his friends picked me up from the LIR station and brought me to a nice long section of the Greenbelt trail where I had a great time and fractured my 4th metacarpal going off of a drop. I would suggest getting in touch with him; he knows a lot of unicyclists.