hey i made a new vid

this is just some of the summer riding i’ve been doing. Were planning on making a movie and we’ve been filming since april. So look forward to it!!

enjoy this while ya wait :smiley:
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/album276

windows media and DivX are needed…

justin

p.s., its my new 20" in the vid :D:D:D

Not bad, I liked the rolling hop up the four set, then the spin not sure how big, down it. nice riding.

David

That was really good, the rolling hop up the 4, the 360 down em and the 360 unispin aswell. Nicely done. How long have you been riding for?

hey thx alot,

ive been riding for about 3 years now

and i just put another vid in there of my buddys chase,evan,and kieynan

tel me what ya think about the riding and editing ( watch them to the verrrry end!!)

:smiley: just;)

That’s a great video! Was that your only attempt at the gaps across the round bars? That line will look amazing when you clean it. Are they some sort of bike racks? We don’t have them over here unfortunately.

Andrew

Yeah that first part was Atkinsesque, until you fell. :stuck_out_tongue:

David

actually ive done that bike rack line a bunch of times before on my 24"

i should have tried it moe but i bruised my a$$ lol:P

justin.

anymore feed back on the vid??

i think your video is pretty

Hey unibrow, nice vid.

You’ve obviously got some mean skills, I can’t wait for the day that I can ride a round rail like you!

The editing was good, I don’t know what kind of camera was used but I didn’t get the feeling that the raw footage was meant to be randomly over exposed… one or two of the shots were also a bit shaky.

cheers
Pete

Hey unibrow, nice vid.

You’ve obviously got some mean skills, I can’t wait for the day that I can ride a round rail like you!

On the downside, I don’t know what kind of camera was used but I didn’t get the feeling that the raw footage was meant to be randomly over exposed… one or two of the shots were also a bit shaky.

The editing was solid enough.

cheers
Pete

hey thx,

ya some of the glitches in the video were from taping over old footage and the poor quality isnt the camera its cause i compressed it down quite a bit, its a bit harder to see but easier to download cause i know not everyone has fast computers.

justin.

hey thx,

ya some of the glitches in the video were from taping over old footage and the poor quality isnt the camera its cause i compressed it down quite a bit, its a bit harder to see but easier to download cause i know not everyone has fast computers.

justin.

p.s. does anyone else know what i can use to compress a video with other then DivX?

Xvid and Windows media Video (WMV) are the other major options that i know of. I still like divx myself. But with WMV you can get some streaming action going on so you dont have to download the whole video before you start watching it.

when i download it it dosn’t work!
damm!
:angry: :angry: :frowning: :thinking: :frowning: :angry: :angry:

u need DivX and windows media, the one with chase,evan and then rat doesnt work for some reason, but ill fix it later

were you the dude who was in the bonus footage in U2? awsome riding though, how old are you 16? 17?

no that wasnt me, but in ryan atkins and jeff groves part u can see me in the background when ryans hopping on train tracks :smiley:

and ya im 16

:astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

wow your frikkin good.

i loved that fountain jump and the 360 down the stairs, and the jump up the stairs. when i saw the fountain one im like “WTF is he doing? is he gonna try and jump over that?”