help

need someone to ride with and teach me in the reno nv area btw is a sun 20" any good?

sun are good for learning but once you are any good you should think about buying a better uni.

Reno area

Hey there…

I just got a Unicycle for Christmas. My kids thought it was so cool, I got a second one today.

I’m down in Carson City. We absolutely don’t know what we are doing yet, but if you wanna get together so we can have fun and laugh at each other, lemme know…

:slight_smile:

Well i would consider getting a Torker LX as this is one of the best unicycles to learn on. Also welcome all of you to unicyclist.com

If you need any help, feel free to ask me or anyone else on this forum, any questions you may have.

Take care
Hazmat

Well i would consider getting a Torker LX or DX as this is one of the best unicycles to learn on. Also welcome all of you to unicyclist.com

If you need any help, feel free to ask me or anyone else on this forum, any questions you may have.

Take care
Hazmat

thanks

Thanks to all who have responded. And the person in carson I think it would be cool to get together and try riding. Thanks again!!

I may be in Las Vegas in two weeks for a short while and/or in februar also for a short while.
I think you best PM Catboy, he’s from Reno I think.

Las Vegas

Um… Nevada is a big state. Reno and Las Vegas are around 400 miles apart.

It seems that there are a few riders around this area. I was in the LBS the other day. They said there is an elementary school teacher in the Galena area that rides and has a few dozen riders. They also talked about a dude who climbs Geiger Grade on a uni pretty much every day.

Also, I found this web site: http://www.teamradius.com… Not sure if they are active or not… but who knows.

Keldridge