Hello from Yosemite National Park

Hi, my name is Cedar Dobson and I live just about an hour away from Yosemite National Park. I started unicycling in April of this year and jumped right into MUni, thanks to Akira Hoagland for showing me this addicting sport. :smiley:

If there is anyone who wants to come up and ride some really fun, technical and beautiful trails here, come up! There are three riders here in the whole area, and two more learning. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hey Cedar

I’m surprised that the welcoming committee was sleeping on the job when you posted this and you didn’t get a welcome and a “one more of us and one less of them”.

You have sure made a splash since then. Well done on organising an event and everything else you’ve accomplished since getting started!

All the best from the frozen north and a belated welcome to the Community!

Eric

1 Like

I think Cedar is one of the top young new riders. She blows me away with her abilities :D.

I’m a big fan, would love to meet up in person sometime :slight_smile:
Just amazing.

1 Like

Grenoble 2021!!! :wink:

1 Like

I would love to but I’m doubtful every day Australians will be allowed to leave the country to go to France… :frowning:

We can’t even go into many of our other states atm.

Come on we’ve got to keep our hopes up! :smile:

1 Like

@Gockie Awww thank you so much for your kind words! If you’re ever near Yosemite, you’re welcome to ride with me and Akira. We’d love to have you :grin: :uni:

I realized that I the Cedar_Dobson old account on Unicyclist.com too haha.

1 Like

And I’d love to host you both if you ever come to Sydney Oz!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.