Height, wheel size and used unicycles for sale

Hi,
I’ll likely wanna be getting a unicycle with a bigger wheel soon. I have
one with a 24" tire. I’m 5’5". I’m wondering how big a wheel I can get
to. Is it possible for me to ride a Coker? Also I’m wondering how one
finds out about used unicycles for sale (besides ebay). Particularly ones
with bigger wheels (26 and up).

i have a coker…

im about 5’ 10" and i ride a coker. it comes with three seatposts of differing lengths, or at least mine did. the smallest one at the lowest height should be fine for you. i think you may be able ride one. let me know your inseam length, and ill measure it for you.

Mara is no giant. I think she’s 5’4" or less. Here she is on one of the big boys. If you want a used unicycle, Jagur sells them pretty much weekly.

marabigboy.jpg

Yeah you could ride a coker, check out these kids. (not mine)
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/cokertricksters

You also might check with Darren Bedford for unicycles, his new prices are better than some of the froth that blows when a name brand - quality uni shows up on ebay.

What is this Jagur mentioned for used 26" or 29"?

You guys are giving me hope. My wife is 4’ 10.5" and I was/am worried about finding her a decent 24" uni.

As everyone above said you should be fine riding a Coker. I’m 5’2" and owned and rode one. You might have to cut the seat post, I had to cut the frame a small amount but it’s doable. Enjoy :slight_smile:

My girlfriend is also about 4’ 10.5" and she fits on my 24" perfectly fine. She may even be tall enough for my 29er, but we haven’t tried that yet.

:astonished:

Best laugh I’ve had in a while… :slight_smile:

You guys are too funny,
Lol, good one MuniOrBust!