Hate Internet Videos video.

actually i thought the music was the best part of the video…

shaun it looks like you need to practice alittle more… getting sloppy :sunglasses:

and look at it like this, there are no black unicyclist…i mean can you think of any? so someone has to represent our black brotha’s from otha motha’s
Who better then Shaun with his orange sideways hat

Unicycle-Emele and also the dude who shows up in some of the Koxx videos riding a KH, I forget his name. It starts with an M I believe.

There’s also that guy from the Tennesse uni club that had a picture on here of him one footing a coker.

Whoa, your triples are awesome. It doesn’t look like you jump that high and the cranks flip so fast. Have you tried quad flips coz I reckon you could get them with a bit of practise. Were you using old KH cranks because they’re shorter? And awesome mammoth/large spin or whatever it is.

Aj

Killer flat rider.
Yes yes!

07 is trashed. That’s why it’s the '05. The vid came about from my short warm up session. 720 went down right away and then went 5 in a row. So i filmed and pushed for 6 or 7. I got bored so I kept 6. I hit triple on flat with the 05 just my last session so i did as many as I could in a row. The mammoth spin (i’d rather call it that man, lol, large sounds so lame, sykospin?)
Pretty decent sess though would have liked to do something else before dark but oh well. Fixing to do some interesting tricks though. We’ll see how it turns out over the next two months.

-SJ

p.s. That song is kind of silly, but I like riding to it. It’s decent to dance to too.

So you are slash… its just that you must have like 2 or 3 usernames cos theres like ShaunJohanneson and vidcrew or something that have submitted them.

You really are unicycling beast, oneday I’ll be good like you =] :=)

Hah that was funny and well done. Pretty skilled stuff.

I find it funny that people are complaining about you not wanting to make more net vids, they seem to think that you owe them something or that everything in the world is free for them.

Do what you want, it does kind of suck for us that you won’t be making free vids, but if you are putting the work into it then its your decision to do what you want.

Lol yeah mammoth isnt a great name but large sounds smaller then “big” so it dosnt sound right lol

Theres a lot of songs I wouldn’t normally listen to, but when it comes to riding I have a totaly diffrent taste in music.

sick vid shaun. your triples are like butter.

Your riding style would fit perfectly with the type of filming you see in all the street skating vids. Honestly all these videos I see with stagnant camera angles are killing the actual riding itself.

With your consistency and skill you can bring a whole different level of filming to unicyclying.

You need to get somone to film you as you do lines.

+1

Maybe he should try to get a small part in a skate (or bmx) movie then? Kris Holm did get a section in a Mt biking movie…
Sad to here you won’t be making anymore online videos… I won’t buy any videos you make unless they have every great rider in them, because there will alwayd be those videos online that are smaller but have just as great riding.

Nice consistency btw…

That would be silly considering you haven’t seen round 2 yet.

i completely agree. i have ridden by myself for years. the only reason i can hop as high as i can, and do the things i do on a unicycle is from watching people like ryan atkins, zack baldwin, and kris holm online from very early on in my riding. as lame as it sounds, i would analyze vids by zack and ryan frame by frame to figure out how they were getting such high hops.

exactly. that’s why i do hope people put out more dvd’s at the caliber of dan heaton (if he doesn’t put out any more himself).

it’s also hard getting someone to film for you, who’s actually passionate about it. that’s why it’s been 2 years since i’ve made another video. i have no fellow riders to film me, but have to ask friends who don’t unicycle, skate, or bmx, and hope they can do a decent job.

And are we going to be seeing round 2 anytime soon? Or will we have to pay for it?

he said this one was his last free vid, think about it.

ok so that is one black guy… doesnt he need someone to hang out with?.. that cold be shaun…

man i am starting to sound like a racist…

no but seriously the unicycle world is like southpark… we only have one black guy. isnt that kinda weird

Three have been named!