Happy International Unicycle day!!!!

I didn’t do anything, but the day before I did my persuasive/informational speech for my Speech class on unicycling.

I covered a bit of history, the benefits, and the different styles of unicycling. One of my goals was to convince at least one person in the class to give unicycling a serious try, I changed a lot of minds about what uni is all about, but I don’t think I convinced anybody to try uni. None of them seem as though they are at all athletic.

My odds of persuading someone and my grade would have been better if I had practiced the whole ~8 min in front of a test audience. I got a 89%:o

Seatpost clamp! Of course! That’s even quite similar to the german word how could I forget it? :astonished:

Oh yeah, new bearings are the next. Yesterday it felt like they are even worse now. But it’s still ridable. :wink: :roll_eyes: :smiley:
That’s a possible reason…

It’s my favorite place there where I took the picture.

10 sec is better than no second :wink:

Yeah the salt-water and sand probably did not help :stuck_out_tongue:

Is it cool rocks like where we went at the university here?

I only got to ride my 29 to classes today, but tomorrow I should have time, and possibly this weekend!!

On the 20th I lead two school holiday unicycle workshops. 8 kids in the first one and about 50 in the second one! I also went to juggling club and worked on backwards one-foot wheelwalk - I found I could do about 3 or 4 metres. Gratifying considering I haven’t worked on this skill in 3 years.

rode on 3 different occasions, :stuck_out_tongue:

couldn’t land the gap haha

On the day after July 20, I watched Defect and UniVerse 2. I hadn’t seen either in a long time.

No, they are much smaller than the ones at UCSB. It could be fun to jump on them when the tide is out, though. Atm the tide is always in when I can go there.

Late to post as just back from vacation

Celebrated International Unicycling Day riding my 36" Nimbus (disc brake) Impulse on the 2.5 mile (4 laps) multi-use path at Barren River State Park. Hot and humid is an understatement in Kentucky this time of year. Waking up before the sun (not good for the night life) was the only way to survive. Still great fun.