Handlebar kit Free

Hey if you live in the Atlanta area I have a handlebar kit that you can have if you want to pick it up. I tried it a few times on my 29" but just could not get used to it.

4 Likes

Wow that is very generous, Is it a Shadow? Kris Holmes or other? Just to clarify and would you be willing to ship if you have no interest locally? For a fee of course.

A year ago I would have been all over these! I was looking for bars, UDC was out of stock… I ended up putting together a couple of sets from bicycle aerobar parts. Now I’m so used to them that I don’t really want to try the “real” bars!

Very generous offer though, somebody will surely take you up on it.

I would prefer to get it to someone local, as I’m kind of hoping to meet some local riders. I used to ride a lot with my son, but he’s all grown up now and has moved away.

Very generous offer indeed. I’m a few hours away and in no need of a handlebar but if you’re looking for local riders you should hit up UDC and see if they do any organized rides since you’re close by

Which handle bar kit is this. I’m south of Atlanta in coweta
Dan

You should identify the brand of handle bar. If your not sure compare it to those sold on unicycle.com.

Here is a picture of the handlebars:

1 Like

Nimbus Shadow Handle kit, with what looks like a 25.4mm Pivotal post.

Hey there if you still have this and are still looking to give it to someone who would use it I would LOVE it. I have a buddy who has wanted to get into distance riding with me. I am currently building him a 36’’ out of spare parts that I have. I am waiting on an oracle frame form UDC but I have wheel/tire/tube, brake. seat and seat post. This would be an amazing add on to the unicycle I am trying to send his way. I am about an hour south of Atlanta and would love to make the drive up there. Let me know.

Sure. Would you rather I just ship it? With the price of gas it might be cheaper for me to ship it to you. Feel free to call or text me at 912-695-2010.
steve

3 Likes

No you don’t have to go to the trouble of shipping it at all. I come to up to Atlanta pretty often. I’ll actually be coming up there tomorrow and Sunday. I know it’s short notice, but I’ll give you a call tomorrow mid morning and see if this weekend works. If not I’ll be up in the area again on Wednesday.

OK. I’m in the perimeter mall area. Let me ask my son if he wants to sell any of his unicycle stuff. He’s about to move to CA and will not be able to take it with him. I know there’s a giraffe, a 24, and a 19 of his in my basement.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.