I thought this was funny. It doesn’t come out and say what it’s for but it implys it in the name. It’s a “skin” lubricant for riding long distance. http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=388

:smiley: Nice find there ConMan73 :smiley:

I think this is the 666th thread in Product reveiws…

i noticed that too.
and yeah, good find, they could have reworded the tube

I also saw it a while ago. But it was called Butt butter:D

so how old are you again?:stuck_out_tongue:

no just kidding i saw this a while ago soundds like a helpfull thing thought i’m not skilled in long distance riding.

there are a bunch of creams and stuff that help for distance.

Chamois cream and udderly smooth both work really well.