Greetings From Switzerland

Hello all, pardon my lack of german but I figured that this would be the best place to post.

I was just curious if any of you guys in switzerland or southern germany would be up for some riding. I’m finnishing my studies at university in Geneva and will be traveling around europe for the next 5 months or so.

I ride mostly trials and street and am always up for hanging out with other riders. Just let me know.

Cheers
Mike

I live in Munich… and I’m into some trials and street also, though I’m not that good yet.

Would be great to do some riding with you :).

heyho mike!

i’m from Safenwil thats between Bern and Zuerich. At the moment I am in puerto rico but I will be back in the middle of september. we are 2 guys in safenwil hwo do muni and trials we also play hockey and sometimes basketball. there are few other trialers in switzerland but I can inform the ones I know. maybe we can also make a meeting with all of them. usually we meet in bern because there is a good downhill track and the city to do the trials.

did you met once the unicyclers in geneva? there are some i don’t really know them most are freestyler (you may know julien monney) and ther is a basketball team and maybe there are also some trialers.
maybe i can find the e-mail adress from julien then you can contact him. just e-mail me and let me know about your plans
my e-mail: aduiten@yahoo.de

best regards

iten

iten,

Thanks for the heads up on the riders in Geneva, I have heard there are a few people around but I have not been able to contact them. I dont really have any contact info for them but if you could pass it along I would greatly apprciate it.

As far as meeting up in Bern I think it would be a great idea, I know there is a concert there in november I really want to go to perhaps we could work something out for that week.

Mike

hey mike I send you an private message with juliens adress.

give me the date your planning to go to bern. i will post then in the swissunicyclingforum www.einradforum.ch.tt or in the shoutbox on www.einrad.ch.tt, dont worry if there is written in swissgerman just post there to in english if you want i think most will understand it.

mfg

iten