Gravity Weekend

Hey Mal,

I’m not having any luck finding the permission forms for the Chiltern weekend, can you help me out?

Cheerio, K3v3nz0r

Kevin (or anyone else)
send me your normal email and I will attach one.

Cheers Mal

Mal. Thanks for the sign posting with a unicycle and a lantern. I’ll ring you once I’ve picked up my last passenger and cleared Melbourne, because then the journey time will be more predictable.

Ed. Do you know what your travel plans are yet?

Barry

Yes. Dad would love to come up, but at the moment he just doesn’t have the time. So it would be very much appreciated if I could get a lift with you =)

Ed

Friday night drive to Mt Beauty

Ed / Keven
Fine, we’ll pick you up. Not too certain of the time. I’ll be aiming to leave Oakleigh at 3:45 pm Friday or 4’oclock and pick Keven up from Surrey Hills railway station at 4:30 pm (will that work Keven?). So how long from there to Kilmore? how long? 5:15 pm, 5:30 pm? Then non stop to Mt Beauty. Keven, Ed, bring your one man tent, sleeping bag and sleeping mat and food for the Friday evening journey. If you don’t have any of these things, let me know.

Mal - should we be setting up camp in your place or the camping ground 200 metre away? I’ll ring as soon as we clear Kilmore. How many hours from Kilmore, do you reckon?

Barry

Hi Barry,
About 3 hours. Drive safely. Bring some warm cloths too guys and snacks for the mountain on Sat (and Sun too).
Mal

I will drive safely. So, will we be camping (Friday night anyway) at your place Mal or the camping ground 200 metres away? Does the camping ground (Mountain Creek Camping Ground) have to be booked into? Or just turn up?
Barry

Mal, still need the permission forms, my email’s kevstar90@hotmail.com

Do we need our parents signature, or just the person who’s gonna be our guardian for the event?

Mawsome, I’m sure Mal is teaching at school. I’m currently at work eating sandwiches. My daughter is at home on a curriculum day. So I’ll get her to send a permission form - if I can get her to find it on my computer drives.

You need to get your parent to sign. Do you have a printer?

Barry

Mawesome - permission file has been sent to your hotmail email now.
REGARDS
Barry

Thatnks, Barry
It’s all signed and good now.

Mal
The entire Melbourne contingent is safely home now. I think we did everything we set out to do! Even listening to the digereridoo. Thanks for organising it Mal and also for having us to stay at your place, even though that wasn’t in the original plan. I thing many of us have sore muscles, but I guess that will work itself out in the next few days. Thanks again - events are the way we each assess and improve our individual efforts. All the best.
Barry

Mal
One would think with a “Gravity Weekend” ie all downhill, it would be easy, but I think some of us are feeling the effects of burnt leg muscles this morning!
Barry

Great Weekend

Hi participants,
Thanks for a great weekend. My legs can hardly move. A few pics here and Cds will follow to each of you. Thanks Barry, I don’t know how you can drive so far after riding so hard.
Mal

hmmmm

Don’t know what happened witht he pics. I will visit again tomorrow.

Thanks very much for organising the weekend, Mal. It was very enjoyable!

But my gosh, my legs are so sore! haha.

Thanks again,

Ed

Pics again

Here are some low res pics. How many days can legs stay sore?

nick and laurence for forums.jpg

aargh i wish i had gone - those photos look amazing!

Cheers,
Max

PS i love your frame mal!