Granola commercial

Hey, here’s a 2 second clip of me riding over a bump. :slight_smile:

niiice! i trust u got paid for that?

Yeah :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice, they obviously liked the clip considering how they focused on it with he pause in commentary and music. You stood out from the rest. :smiley:

I’m sold.

spencer just wants everyone to get bear naked hahaha

where can i buy those?

hahahahaha.

Cool!

I auditioned for that commercial and got a call back. It was an outside venue at a park and I did a some more riding and stuff, and it went well. Then Spencer showed up! I knew I didn’t have a chance after that! Congrats on getting it Spencer! :slight_smile:

I’m not sure why you didn’t get it Terry. Everyone knows your way better looking than Spencer. :smiley:

Sorry about that :stuck_out_tongue:
It was a pretty long process looking back. At first I thought they should have used a more exciting clip, but I think it goes well with the audio and the rest.

The bump is a little dirt jump, the idea of the shot was to just to launch off the top. I just rode over it as a warm up, I guess they liked it though.

I also did some cool longer lines (guess that doesn’t work too well for a 2 second spot).

That’s okay Terry, save yourself for a flax meal cereal. :wink:

Yum for all… are Americans running out of slogans or wut!?

Cute commercial. I have to say that it was not the most impressive unicycle stunt I have seen this week. On the other hand, the commercial does have a unicycle rider in it, which makes it cool. :sunglasses:

Spencer, did you try the granola? Is it any good?

It looks like bear crapz