Got Balance?

Hello, I’m making a couple t-shirts with some Iron-on Transfers I bought because I’m starting a Unicycle club and we (I and 6 other people) will be riding in a memorial day parade next monday. I was wondering if any of you had the “got milk?” font or could photoshop this? I need “got balance” in white letters with the “got milk?” font blown up pretty big. Also if you could using the same font make “Beverly Chicago Unicycle Club” with the words on top of each other (see pic below). I used paint and did an okay job for the “got balance” part but when it’s blown up it looks kinda pixely. Thanks

Ok, Here’s what I have.

And I need this in the got “milk font”

just make it bigger to start with - use a bigger font size

You realize that “got milk” has been beaten to death by every club that couldn’t come up with something more inventive for the past 15 years, right?

I don’t have the font. I found a website with the font for free but the site wouldn’t let me download it. I used a preview picture of the font on the page and I edited it using MS paint. Now I don’t remember where the site is either.:o

Edit:

No, I didn’t, Do you have any other good Uni sayings/phrases, whatever?

every good advertisment scheme gets beaten to death. A company comes out with a great slogan or a catchy phrase…a new graphics idea. Then everyone in their mother comes in behind them and mocks the idea. Im not saying its a horrible thing. I am sure it is quite flattering to the designer that his (or her) work was this successful that people found the need to mock it. I think something more clever would be to come up with our own unique slogan or phrase and scheme. Not following the commong trend of things, cause honestly…unicyclists dont tend to follow common trends :slight_smile:

oh and btw the correct font for the got milk campaign was a font called Phenix American. To get this font it will cost you as it isnt a mainstream font. Just pick the closest thing you have and use that, honestly no one will know better. I have a great collection of fonts as I am a graphic designer and I dont have this font.

Try Borzoi from this site: http://www.sharkshock.com/fonts/fontsmis2.html

It’s very similar and free.

Hmm, guess i’m not that inventive.

hmm…that’s one hell of a Freudian slip.

And Tholub, shaddup…though I must say that I’m thoroughly enjoying the fact that there’s someone on this forum that’s as grumpy as I am…it’s just that you are always on the stupid side of things in your grumpy behavior…oh well…

people actually have made comments to the effect of “got balance” to me, which is why i think its funny.

You’re confusing acerbic (me) with obnoxious (you).

Haha, you couldn’t have hit the nail on the head any more directly.

I agree with tholub that “got milk” and its many incarnations are about as worn out as can be. How about a nice quote on balance, if balance is what you’re going for. A simple search resulted in these:

“Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance, order, rhythm and harmony.”
Thomas Merton (American and Trappist Monk t Our Lady of Gethsemani Abbey in Trappist, Kentucky, 1915-1968)

This is a nice one:
“We come into this world head first and go out feet first; in between, it is all a matter of balance.”
Paul Boese

“Be aware of wonder. Live a balanced life - learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some.”
Robert Fulghum

“I would like to reach a balance and forget a few things.”
Mick Jagger

And perhaps my favorite balance quote:
“What I dream of is an art of balance, of purity and serenity devoid of troubling or depressing subject matter.”
Henri Matisse

If you’re into balance quotes, my favourite is often attributed to Pope John Paul II, though I can’t find an original source to verify:
“Man always travels along precipices. His truest obligation is to keep his balance.”