Google toolbar ranking

What happens?

Some pages change up and down
and show sometimes “not ranked on Google”

Changed

not ranked
3
4

in 5 minutes


Roland Mösl
http://pege.org Clear targets for a confused civilization
http://BeingFound.com Web Design starts at the search engine

Re: Google toolbar ranking

“Roland Mösl” <founder@pege.org> wrote in message
news:afdvu3$u7o$1@www.darklock.com
> What happens?
>
> Some pages change up and down
> and show sometimes “not ranked on Google”
>
> Changed
>
> not ranked
> 3
> 4

not ranked
3

it continues to jump around


Roland Mösl
http://pege.org Clear targets for a confused civilization
http://BeingFound.com Web Design starts at the search engine

Re: Google toolbar ranking

I guess the dance has been particularly schizophrenic and bizarre this
month. Some of my sites disappear altogether and then reappear.

Roland M=F6sl wrote:
> =

> What happens?
> =

> Some pages change up and down
> and show sometimes “not ranked on Google”
> =

> Changed
> =

> not ranked
> 3
> 4
> =

> in 5 minutes
> =

> –
> Roland M=F6sl
> http://pege.org Clear targets for a confused civilization
> http://BeingFound.com Web Design starts at the search engine

– =

Jay Tierney – jay@jaytierney.com

Re: Google toolbar ranking

“Jay Tierney” <jay@jaytierney.com> wrote in message
news:3D1AA159.64B7EF6F@jaytierney.com
>I guess the dance has been particularly schizophrenic and bizarre this
>month. Some of my sites disappear altogether and then reappear.

But I do not see a dance.

I asked several times for “Internetwerbung”

(internet advertising) and the position is always
the same like lost month


Roland Mösl
http://pege.org Clear targets for a confused civilization
http://BeingFound.com Web Design starts at the search engine

Re: Google toolbar ranking

The dance has been weird this month, but the toolbar problem is
separate. I think I read some people at webmaster world talking about
the toolbar having trouble recently.

Roland Mösl wrote:
> “Jay Tierney” <jay@jaytierney.com> wrote in message
> news:3D1AA159.64B7EF6F@jaytierney.com
>
>>I guess the dance has been particularly schizophrenic and bizarre this
>>month. Some of my sites disappear altogether and then reappear.
>
>
> But I do not see a dance.
>
> I asked several times for “Internetwerbung”
>
> (internet advertising) and the position is always
> the same like lost month
>
>
> –
> Roland Mösl
> http://pege.org Clear targets for a confused civilization
> http://BeingFound.com Web Design starts at the search engine
>
>

Re: Google toolbar ranking

“ted” <ted@freemathhelp.com> wrote in message
news:3D1B1CCA.6070706@freemathhelp.com
> The dance has been weird this month, but the toolbar problem is
> separate. I think I read some people at webmaster world talking about
> the toolbar having trouble recently.

You write the dance has been

Why past?

I do not see any changes in the ranking for some search terms


Roland Mösl
http://pege.org Clear targets for a confused civilization
http://BeingFound.com Web Design starts at the search engine

Re: Google toolbar ranking

Yeah, it’s certainly not over (it sure as hell better not be). I’d give
it another week to settle down.

Roland M=F6sl wrote:
> =

> You write the dance has been
> =

> Why past?
> =

> I do not see any changes in the ranking for some search terms

– =

Jay Tierney – jay@jaytierney.com

Re: Google toolbar ranking

I read that it might take 3-4 weeks this time, for whatever reason. Have
you tried searching at www2.google.com or www3.google.com? They test the
new month’s index there first, and supposedly people get different results.

Jay Tierney wrote:
> Yeah, it’s certainly not over (it sure as hell better not be). I’d give
> it another week to settle down.
>
> Roland Mösl wrote:
>
>>You write the dance has been
>>
>>Why past?
>>
>>I do not see any changes in the ranking for some search terms
>
>
>

Re: Google toolbar ranking

You read that on webmasterworld - the guy posting it doesn’t know what
he’s talking about. To back this up, he also said Google didn’t have an
update in the month of May, and trust me, they did.

ted wrote:
> =

> I read that it might take 3-4 weeks this time, for whatever reason. Hav=
e
> you tried searching at www2.google.com or www3.google.com? They test th=
e
> new month’s index there first, and supposedly people get different resu=
lts.
> =

> Jay Tierney wrote:
> > Yeah, it’s certainly not over (it sure as hell better not be). I’d g=
ive
> > it another week to settle down.
> >
> > Roland M=F6sl wrote:
> >[color=darkred]
> >>You write the dance has been
> >>
> >>Why past?
> >>
> >>I do not see any changes in the ranking for some search terms
> >
> >
> >[/color]

– =

Jay Tierney – jay@jaytierney.com

Re: Google toolbar ranking

ok, thanks, I just started reading there the other day. It is worth a
try at www2 and www3 though, that part was true.

Jay Tierney wrote:
> You read that on webmasterworld - the guy posting it doesn’t know what
> he’s talking about. To back this up, he also said Google didn’t have an
> update in the month of May, and trust me, they did.
>
> ted wrote:
>
>>I read that it might take 3-4 weeks this time, for whatever reason. Have
>>you tried searching at www2.google.com or www3.google.com? They test the
>>new month’s index there first, and supposedly people get different results.
>>
>>Jay Tierney wrote:
>>[color=darkred]
>>>Yeah, it’s certainly not over (it sure as hell better not be). I’d give
>>>it another week to settle down.
>>>
>>>Roland Mösl wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>>You write the dance has been
>>>>
>>>>Why past?
>>>>
>>>>I do not see any changes in the ranking for some search terms
>>>
>>>
>>>
>[/color]