Good Timing...

Bit of a good job I ordered a Velo saddle today; I’ve just bent my miyata one! I was trying to demonstrate a suicide mount when I jumped a little bit too far forward; the uni shot out backwards, and it was only afterwards I noticed the front is bent downwards. It’s still rideable, but it’s got funny lumps in and isn’t very comfortable.

As for the other participant in the coming together… first thing tomorrow I am off to sing soprano in the choir…

Phil, just me

You needed the correct pitch to do the voiceovers for your fantastic and hilarious Lego movies anyway.

:slight_smile: Pressing the “Change Pitch…” button in some audio processing program is probably a darn sight less painful alternative!

Phil, just me

Re: Good Timing…

On Thu, 17 Oct 2002 17:49:02 -0500, phil
<phil.cowmb@timelimit.unicyclist.com> wrote:

>I was trying to demonstrate a suicide mount when I jumped a
>little bit too far forward;

>As for the other participant in the coming together… first thing
>tomorrow I am off to sing soprano in the choir…

That wasn’t a suicide mount. It was an infanticide mount.

Klaas Bil

I posted only a single copy of this message.

Re: Re: Good Timing…

Next up, we have Phil Himsworth with his debut, Walking In The Air…

:o

Phil, just me

'Round these here parts, we’ve actually been known to call the above-mentioned mount the Soprano Mount.

B

Now, that Creative Geckos seat doesn’t look so bad, does it? It’s a little more friendly during jewel smashing situations.
And who ordered all of this rain in the middle of my 25k training?
Biggest problem with a freewheel and rim brakes? When it rains, you don’t ride! Period! Looks like a muddi muni weekend, followed by a couple of weeks of vacation. I’ll start over with the 1-hour 25k quest in a few weeks.

Have fun!

Re: Good Timing…

Hmmm… those funny lumps… have you checked in your bike shorts lately??? :astonished: