Go right...Go right...dangit

I have been riding for a week and some now and I pretty much have the hang of riding around…in left circles. I can go and go and go…left. For the last two days now I have been trying to figure out how to go right. I can only seem to be able to jerk myself that direction, but just like that I couterbalance and am going straight after all that motion. Maybe I am just missing how I should be sitting or moving my hips. Are there any instrucional vids on how to turn? Or, for that matter any pointers in order to alleviate this whole turning only one direction thing. I can turn left on a dime, but right I just cant seem to do. What gives. :frowning:

This is how I learned to turn, and helped people learn to turn.

Take the opposite arm, your left arm, and point to the right, or your right arm and point to the left…

That worked for me at least.

it will come with time…

it did for me…

I just flailed my arms crazily and leaned till I got the hand of it… save your money just practice you will get it I have faith in you…

just do what was told to me. Find a windy path and ride down. You will learn to turn, or end up in the grass. I’ve just recently learned how to ride in the grass and over roots and stuff. Getting better as each day passes.

Just ride down a windy path with lots and lots of turns. You will get it.

Im going to have to remember the pointing thing and try that out tomorrow…Thanks fellow unis for once again coming through when I was trying to figure things out.

i learned by setting up cones and then turning around them. you can just use pop bottles if you don’t have cones