Giving Thanks MTB Race 11/25

Hey all -

This race is a cool 2 hour endurance, how-many-laps-type race. Twenty bucks buys a lot of trail riding, and there are 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes in the unicycle category. The Halloween version was a blast and there are two more coming up. The next one is the Sunday after Thanksgiving, 11/25/07 at 9AM.

Register here -

This is in Schenectady, near Albany, NY, and just a couple minutes from the NYS Thruway.

Be there!

Giving Thanks Mountain Bike Race
Presented by: Outside Adventures- Heather Mosley

Schenectady, NY

Sunday, November 25, 2007
Online Registration Closes
Saturday, November 24, 2007 at 4:00 PM ET

9am - 2 hour format

if i could only drive, and had a muni:o i really wish i could come.

I’m in, I think that makes 3 Muni’s.
Ro

Burn off that 2nd helping of pumpkin pie with us at this Sunday 9am race in Schenectady NY. 2 hrs - most laps win. Nice single track with some technical parts. 3 Uni’s and about 25 mtb’s registered so far.
Ro

I wish I could muni this weekend. Some fresh snow covered the trails yesterday and I had a blast on the big wheel!
Is it already white down there?
Anyway, have fun!

Not snowy here yet. Cold though. Maybe the muddy parts will be frozen over.

The race was great fun, 3 Unis all received prize swag.

She added another 1/4mile of twisty shit bringing the course up to a little over 3 miles. Overall the course is lots of fun, an amazing amount of single track for an urban park.

Results are posted here

Steve’s GPS track of the course and his stats here:
http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/4505910#

There will be another one the Sunday before Christmas - who’s in? Probably should start a new thread for that one.
-Ro