Get Your Wrist Guards!!!!

This could’ve been alot worse!

I was wearing my wrist guards during TOque, as I was practicing trials on the cable spools (the wobbly, rickety cable spools)

I got to rubber onto one of the tallest spools that I could go from ground to rubber, but lost balance and fell off, landing on my hand.

Luckily, this wasn’t my ‘unicycling hand’ and I didn’t miss anything because of it.

Think about how hard it is to bruise a wrist/palm like this. If you look closely, you can see the bruise almost reaches the other side!

Thank you wrist guards!

bruise.jpg

good thing u’re married

Dude, you are, like, TOTALY insensitive! -how do you know he doesn’t have to spank his wife with that hand? Think, Man, T H I N K!

-C

RE: Get Your Wrist Guards!!!

>
> good thing u’re married

He already said it wasn’t his ‘unicycling’ hand… 8v)

Re: Get Your Wrist Guards!!!

On Mon, 3 Mar 2003 09:11:32 -0600, GILD
<GILD.jq0no@timelimit.unicyclist.com> wrote:

>good thing u’re married

Not everyone is a leftie :slight_smile:

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

“1,000,000 sperm and YOU were the fastest?”

I had a similar bruise from slipping on a slick floor while doing seat on side, but I wasn’t wearing wrist guards. That must have been one heck of a fall. However the most interesting part of the photo, to me, is the focus is on the Coke bottle, not the wrist.

yeah, auto…focus isn’t all it’s cracked-up to be

Sure it is! Without it, the coke bottle woulda been out of focus too!

all the nudge-nudge, wink-wink aside, how’s the hand feeling?

it’s almost back to normal, it never really interfered with anything, luckily. I’m glad there was ice at the show, or it woulda been alot more swollen than it was :slight_smile:

It’ll be fine for my next ride

I agree!

Get the wrist guards!

I once fell off a skateboard going very slow and landed on my palm/wrist. The shock traveled up my arm and shattered my radial head in my elbow into seven pieces. I now have a $20,000 dollar arm thanks to insurance and surgery. No joke, freak things can and do happen.

The girls loved taking care of me though (bathing, getting dressed…etc., :smiley: ) It was kind of fun! Well, sorta…except for the pain. :astonished:

noodle