get unicycling into the gravity games!!!

Sorry, I had my numbers wrong, but it won’t be long till we hit 30.

Daniel

There may not be many of us, but they can’t say we aren’t zealous about our sport.:smiley:

It’s climbing pretty fast. 35% Did anyone else notice that the precents don’t add up to 100%?

yup, mentioned the not 100%ness a while ago.

43%! only 4% behind the leader now

Unicycling is now leading. Amazing what some good honest cheating can accomplish.

Cheers
Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

we are the champions,
we are the champions,
of the wooooorrrlllddddddd…

unicyclists 45
bicyclists 44

Yeehaa! Still in the lead with 46%!

Feel the wrath of one wheel!

Wait till I get home, I’ll get it up to 99% in no time. :stuck_out_tongue:

The easiest way to refresh is by just pressing F5 over and over again on the results page; like daino said, you don’t even have to wait for the whole page to load, just the Gravity Games logo.

Also, don’t try holding F5 down; it won’t work (I tried it already :slight_smile: )

-Ramon

Keep voting multiple times!

For all we know the Down Hillers could be voting multiple times too!

So lets show 'em who can vote faster! Yeah!

If you really want to rack up votes, use Mozilla Firebird.

Open up 5 windows with about 100 tabs each of that poll. Every few minutes right click on the tabs and Reload all tabs.

You can disable images to make it go faster.

the open lots of windows method is the best option for people with macs because we have the shortcut buttons
if you have a PC you should probably use the F5 method
with the lots of windows option they all load at once and it is faster than waiting for the gravity games icon to come and then refreshing. keep on truckin! we can do it!!

how long does the poll go on?

Is it just me, or is the site not accessible?
If it still works for you, keep up the good work.

Daniel

ok guys, 55% to us, mtb’s down to 36%, our job is complete, within 4 hours from me posting it, wow. Well done people.now we dont want it looking like everyone posted hundreds of times by getting it to 99%, prob best not to make the margin too big, jus keep an eye on it, and make sure we continue in lead.

a while ago i got an email from one of the Gravity Games coordinators asking if they could play UNiVERsE on one of their jumbo screens at the games. they might have found out about unicycling that way.

-dan

Wow guys! I was at work all day so I just now read this thread. What an amazing community; I’m glad to be a part of it!

The Ultimate Cheat…

http://www-eden.rutgers.edu/~rduterte/unicyclevoter.html

If you have a decent version of IE or Netscape, load that sucker up and check out the fireworks =)

Hehe, in the spirit of unicycling, we can now vote with no hands, too.

-Ramon

PS - If you load multiple windows of that, you can imagine what would happen :wink:

58%!!!
Refreshing all the tabs at once is a great idea Dan. We rule!

Andrew

Just wanted to add, if you use my unicycle voter, you can minimize the window(s) and leave it running while you do other stuff; it doesn’t have to be maximized.