Gallery Troubles

everytime,without fail, when i upload a vid to the gallery it always comes up with an error message, im pissed as i’ve tried so many times to get it to work and it never does, thanks for any help that anyone can give

Jas’o

Atleast you can get a gallery account. Everytime i try to log in, it says that i have the wrong user name or password.

Can’t get a gallery account, either!

“At least you can get a gallery account. Everytime i try to log in, it says that i have the wrong user name or password.”

I’m having the same problem as hecklar, and I was hoping to post a short video clip (a my work in progress) of some of my skatepark riding. Any advice on how to get this problem resolved would be greatly appreciated!

I had the same problem but it was only on one computer, it seems to have cleared up for me, anyone got any ideas about my original problem,

Jas’o

The gallery doesn’t like files that are too big. The largest files I’ve been able to successfully upload are in the range of 17 MB to 19 MB. If your video is bigger than that then you’ll need to slim it down.

If you need more detail, this is a subject better for the Just Conversation area since it doesn’t have much to do with unicycling.

Re: Can’t get a gallery account, either!

The gallery’s login is case sensitive. The forum’s is not. Be sure you are typing in your username correctly.