G-Spot on a 29er

Often true but you’d be surprised how many trees we have around here growing at weird angles.

Yesterday I was riding in Novato and there was a tree thriving, w/ the main trunk about 10 degrees above horizontal. :astonished:

I just heard a giant sucking sound. Probably caused by a clue plane passing overhead at the speed of fail.

Hmm, that comment you quoted above was not made by me. Anyway I’d love to see some video of your ride that would be awesome! You are by far one of the best MUni riders on the planet, and you ROCK! :slight_smile:

Wicked!

You blokes are mad - wish I had the guts (and skill) to ride that sort of stuff. Nice pictures (I actually prefer the “tilted” one - what’s the point of photographs if you’re not allowed to make them look dramatic?). Oh, and vegetation does often grow at an angle Terry, at least where I am it does, caused by the prevailing wind.

Rob

The very first line said it was a techy DH trail. =p

Haha, arguing about a simple tilted picture. Kids…

Round 2 (today) went a lot beter than last week, even though I forgot my shin guards. Didn’t stop to shoot any super high end stuff but we gotta a few shots and had fun and didn’t get hurt. Plus Morgan was along.

We kept looking for Terry. I even called him. Next time.

JL

You called? I rode 10 mile MUni yesterday, and today I did MUni and beach cokering. Nice pics JL! :smiley:

The most fun about today’s trip down GS is that Morgan Cable joined us. Busy finishing her PhD in Chem at CalTech, she hasn’t been able to ride much the last couple years, but she flashed some of the skilz that not long ago made her one of the best female Muni riders going - and a great person as well (thanks for teaching my dughter how to surf!).

A few pics of Morgan the Shizat! The mountain stuff is of Morgan on top of Tanzania’s Mt. Kilamanjaro, which is like 60,000 feet high, and the muni work is on Iron Mt. in SD.