funny answers to unicycle questions?

We all get asked the same questions a million times. “Where’s your other wheel?” “How long have you been riding that thing?” “How long did it take you to learn?” “Can’t you afford a second wheel?” “You can actually go offroad with that?” “Doesn’t that hurt?” “Will you be able to have children later in life?”

Well, I’m sure that some of us have come up with either smart, witty, or funny answers to these questions that they would be willing to share. Please make contributions if you have any. Thanks.

-Grant

1 Like

Re: funny answers to unicycle questions?

On my other unicycle!

A couple days, (then do a good trick)

Always wear your “do the muni” shirt

Absolutely not, i got my tubes tied. haha

The “You’ve Lost A Wheel!” Retort Generator!

Phil

1 Like

When asked by an angler (fisherman) where my other wheel was (he was clearly showing off to a whole group of his fisherman friends) I retorted, “I parked it next to your trawler.”

That confused him.

Does that thing have any brakes? Yes… when my head hits the floor, I stop.

My two all time favourite daft comments from the public:

1. What’s up? Your mum and dad poor?

2. (After watching me ride the Coker up and over an earth bank, ducking under a low branch, and swooping down a short steep slope) “Hah! I can do that with no wheels at all!”

1 Like

im obnoxious and not greatly witty, but i do think: “suck my balls” is an all purpose answer to these and many of lifes other important questions…

1 Like

visit www.treepotato.com and check out the ‘quirky comebacks’ page

“How long did it take you to learn?”
untill I was able to do it.

“Doesn’t that hurt?”
After a while you wont feel anything anymore.

“How did you learn to ride?”
by practising.

“How do you do that?”
good!

1 Like

the all time worst is when some little kid comes up to you and asks u if u can ride it…

a good answer is : No i can’t ride it im just taking it for a walk.

1 Like

If they say ‘where’s your handlebars?’ say ‘I shaved them off’ or ‘I’ve never had a mustache’.
Or if they ask ‘where’s the other half’ say ‘My other half, I think she’s gone shopping’ or 'I left her at home doing the washing.

I’ve noticed that now its getting warmer and there’s more people about I keep getting my photo taken, so now I always say ‘CHEESE’

I was out riding this morning and some guy provided his own funny reply. He saw me coming and after grinning a big smile, he yelled “anything with more than one wheel is too complicated!” I agreed and just kept going.

1 Like

How refreshing to actually hear something original.

i was riding around and some kid asked me if i could ride a unicycle while i was riding it. i said no and rode away

should I make a t-shirt that people can buy that says things like the answers to some of the funny questions people ask??

I was out riding my unicycle and there was a guy that yelled to me “hey! are
you a clown?”
and when I turn back to see him he was wearing a joker hat (jester hat)

David Ramos
USA Director
uniciclo@aol.com

It looks like a pretty nice site, but I had to leave after about three pages. For every page I want to see, it gives me a popup window I don’t want to see! And you’re probably still having to pay for the site. I’m sure you can find a host that’s less annoying… :slight_smile:

My site’s hosted at lunarpages, but that is not necessarily the best solution for your needs. You should be able to find something reasonable that doesn’t pop an ad window with every new page.

Sorry, there is my answer.

I was out riding my unicycle and there was a guy that yelled to me “hey! are
you a clown?”
and when I turn back to see him he was wearing a joker hat (jester hat) and I
just smiled.

David Ramos
USA Director
uniciclo@aol.com

If a trials biker asks you if your to cheap for a second weel just ask him if he is to cheap for a seat.

Berto

Now that its nearly summer all the townies are coming out to play, and last night on my way home, one group yelled “Do a wheelie!” so I pointed out that I was, and someone else said “Yeah well, I can do A wheelie too” so I told I had been pulling this wheelie for the past two miles.

The Google toolbar is good, it blocks all popups. My site is hosted on Freewebs.com, which has no adverts at all.

Has anyone got an answer to the one ‘That looks like hard work’ the only one I can think of is ‘Yes, they’re like women, hard work but ultimately satisfying’

North, you’re a pig.

la la la la la :o :o