FS/Trade: 2007 KH Trials 20" in New Condition!

I bought this trials uni in June for my son who “was” motivated to learn trials but has since become distracted with other things; of course he has a 24" muni…

So what we’ve got is a barely used 2007 KH Trials, it has seen fewer than five rides, no tricks or trials use, minimal superficial scratches on the frame and cranks, some minor scratches on the grab handle, otherwise in sweet condition and all original.

Price is $350 plus shipping.

I’m would consider trading for a KH 29 or a KH 24 in similar condition. I’m not interested in any other unis, sorry.

PM with questions and offers.

You should consider lowering the sell price because at BI, for $15 more, you get a new 07. Even less because they have free shipping.

show me where you can get an 07 kh for $375

hey, if you think he’s wrong,he is, you can get it for 364.95 with free shipping-- go ahead and click the link homey!

good luck with your sale—

Any offers on this uni before it goes to Ebay? It’s fresh, only ridden on flats a few times, looks like it just came out of the box, it even still has stickers (L/R) on cranks and frame :slight_smile:

Shipping from 37830, USA.

I’d really like to trade “toward” a KH 29er

i would really like to get this uni… but i will undoubtedly have to wait till the15th of October before i will have enough available funds…

I still have this uni, but may end up keeping it, it’s sorta of a shame to lose money on it.

I’ll continue to consider offers… but I’d prefer to trade for a KH 24 or KH 29

Check you Email Ben.

ok

What size are the cranks and could we gets a few pics becouse if there 25s and pics look good ill consider buying it

cranks are 137s… all of them are unless its modded.

Cranks are 137, totally stock KH Trials uni, it is essentially new. I have an offer for $300 with shipping, which is not enough for me to sell; I paid over $400 :angry:

I’m leaning towards keeping it at this point. The KH prices are so low due to Bike Island that I can’t get my money out of it.

I was most interested in trading for a KH 24, so I think I’ll wait on that option.

kk

Kk all good I will prob get
The nimbus with kh cranks

My nearly new 2007 KH Trials is still for sale. The uni is stock, ISIS Drive, 137mm cranks, street gel seat, fixed post, Creepy Crawler tire, drilled rim, etc…

I am interested in selling it outright or trading for a KH 24 with ISIS hub/cranks.

PM if interested. Uni is located in Tennessee.

He already bought a Kh from bikeisland.com.
Sorry.:frowning:

is the uni still for sale? i maybe able to see what i can do this friday

hey ill be happy to buy it for 200 + shipping

Due to the low prices at which Bike Island is selling KH unis, I am no longer selling my KH trials; the financial return on the sale is not worth the trouble.

I would still consider a trade for a KH 24 in same condition, otherwise we will keep the trials uni.

Thanks for looking :slight_smile: