frustrated!

ok ive been practicing unispins for at least a total of 15 hours and still havent landed a single one. ive been practicing everyday for a month now and cant even land a 180. so how long did it some of you?

A unispin is when you turn while hopping, right? I went from 90 to 180 in about a month, trying it 2 or 3 times a day. It’s more leg strength than anything else, as far as I can tell.

no, its where you jump off the unicycle and spin it under you. With a 180 you land with the unicycle backwards

Oh. WAY out of my league.

mine too man. mine too

look up the unispin tutorial tht help a lot, i find it helps to get as low as possible, and to spin it as fast as possible.

wear shinnys, learn 180 jump mount, practice practice and practice,

I got my first one after about 1hour then i was getting a more and more and after a few days i can land them almost all the time.

Read the tutorial under ‘tutorial’

i tried this, and it just made it harder for me. What i did was practiced spining the uni fast just standing near it. Once i had that down i got on and tried
and tried and tried. make sure you kick your legs out and spin quick.
Good Luck

can you do them thou?

yeah make sure the legs both go out i had trouble with that at first

yes

my problem isn’t out my problem is in. ik to slam them against the frame and i’m not scared to either. but for some reason i just don’t…noooo idea y i just don’t.

Don’t feel too bad…I’ve logged at least as many hours as you and still haven’t landed one.

I know this is not helpful: I was angry at messages like this until I made one a few months ago.

Don’t be a pansy! Go for it and COMMIT! Half the time I was practicing there was a little voice in the back of my head that kept on say “don’t do it”.

Nothing is easy at first, you’ve got to push yourself and believe that 1 day you will conquer the Unispins. :smiley:

Either you learn it quickly and you’re happy that it didn’t take you long, or it takes a while and it makes you even happier when you finally get it.

From your description, sounds like you’re doing something wrong. But you didn’t give enough description for us to say what…

yea that’s probably what happens to me. i think i can do it and want to and i don’t think i’m afraid but i guess there is always that little thing i just don’t know what. o well that puts it in better perspective thanks.

yea that’s probably what happens to me. i think i can do it and want to and i don’t think i’m afraid but i guess there is always that little thing i just don’t know what. o well that puts it in better perspective thanks.

This is a good response for me and my one-foot riding. I have been working at it for a year and still cannot get more than 7 or 8 out-of-control revolutions. I must be doing something wrong.

yah i havent really explained it fully, but i land my left foot on the crank and the other one just naturally goes to the ground. maybe its phyisically impossible fo rme to do… lol JK. hey can you guys ban the last spoon bender he sent me a message saying im a homo because i couldnt land a unispin. :thinking: