Freestyling

Here is a short freestyle video, nothing special, just a few clips on my new freestyle :slight_smile:

Youtube

-Isaac

:thinking: what? another new uni isaac! you only got a KH36 a couple of weeks ago.

anyway, nice vid, awesome skills already. i wish i could stand up wheel walk like that

nice vid! just a tad repetitive but it was your intro to freestyle video so thats ok. I really liked the music and editing, thought it went great with the riding.
but seriously how many unicycles do you have now? like 73 :roll_eyes: .

I wish I was that rich
Nice video. Didn’t you just use that song for a recent short video or something or was that someone else

That was awesome. I loved your 2 90 degree turns after the glide. That looks really difficult. You’re my favorite rider on here, keep pumpin’ out those videos! :smiley:

awesome vid man.

Haha, I don’t consider myself rich! If your wondering if I buy all my unis, I don’t. My parents bought my trials for me, I upgraded stuff on it. I bought my KH36 by myself from working, and selling my trials bike. My Muni, I sold an old trials uni so I could buy a Muni…My parents buy me alot of my stuff, but we split the costs of stuff. I used that song on my 70cm sidehop, that I re-edit, so I thought I could use it for a short vid…Thanks though. :slight_smile:

Thanks timekeeper. Am I really your favourite rider? Thanks :roll_eyes:
The 2 90 degree turn thing wasn’t too hard on my freestyle. I can do a full 180 sometimes. :slight_smile:

-Isaac

Haha, I don’t consider myself rich! If your wondering if I buy all my unis, I don’t. My parents bought my trials for me, I upgraded stuff on it. I bought my KH36 by myself from working, and selling my trials bike. My Muni, I sold an old trials uni so I could buy a Muni…My parents buy me alot of my stuff, but we split the costs of stuff. I used that song on my 70cm sidehop, that I re-edit, so I thought I could use it for a short vid…Thanks though. :slight_smile:

The 2 90 degree turn thing wasn’t too hard on my freestyle. I can do a full 180 sometimes. :slight_smile:

-Isaac

-Isaac

liked it alot
Nice uni:)

I dont know how a 1:21 sec. vid is repetitive but whatever.
I liked it!

Isaac… if you get any better I’m breaking your legs… hahaha but seriously good job on the video man, you’re an awesome rider keep it up.

good job man your lucky your parents buy stuff for you my parents want to charge me for parking my uni in the garage

Thanks alot Ducttape :slight_smile:

I really appreciate it :slight_smile:

-Isaac

You’re welcome.

Now to attempt to catch up with you. I’m working on a bunch of stuff and am REALLY close to it all but just can’t get the balls to stick any of it. Keep at it man!

I hate you.

I wasn’t being sarcastic. Your vids are inspiring cuz you’re a great rider.

Thanks alot timekeeper. :slight_smile: I will try to keep it up…

Thanks!

-Isaac

you got Serious Skills! but thankfully, I allready knew that :slight_smile: