Freeride Trailer Moutain board and Muni

Hi

Yesterday i started riding Muni with Mick Kirkman (world under 16 freestyle mountain board champion) within a few hours we had enough footage to make this trailer.

Over the next month or so we aim to film in loads of different locations, so watch out for a much longer film.

Here’s the trailer

Please let me know what you think about editing, filming and riding.

Cool. Looks as if mountain boarding could be a lot of fun as well. Looking forward to the video.

The Trailer looks cool but one thing has to be said now:

I AM TIRED OF ALL THOSE TRAILERS! I WANT TO SEE FULL VIDS NOT ONLY THOSE CUT OFF PIECES ALL THE TIME!

Sorry for thread-jacking.

Yeah, nice riding.

Yeah, well we are filming all this weekend and we will get a full film out! soon ish

woah i widh i could muni like you! that was sick!! nice boarding too

I really like that transfer jump right before the out soon.

My brothers friends do mountain boarding at the public golf course and recently my bro bought a mountain board of them so…:slight_smile: I tried when I went to the lake district. It was like a massive downhill field with grinds and dirt jumps and stuff, pretty cool :sunglasses: We had a 4 hour lesson…in the rain.
Anyway nice video cant wait for the full vid.

I have to agree with FtW on this one… what’s with all these trailers ? Would much prefer to actually see a video than some trailer, especially if it’s a MUni vid… just bring it on :smiley:

yeah

its on its way!

Sweet looking :slight_smile:

sweet can’t wait for the full vid to come.

any news on this??
i really want a full version!!

+1

Hi
ye i have a lot of footage and should be finished fairly soon, the weather has been rubish and ive got unicyle problems and cant aford a new one but think its fixed. Will shoot some more soon and then get it up here. Thanks for all the comments its great to know what you think of our riding.

Cheers Sam

when will it be finished???

yea i agree, i see many trailers but then end up not seeing the actual video. it seems to make watching the trailer pointless, even though it was still a good video.

yea we NEED the full video

When will it be finished.

Awaiting flames

Hey guys wow i didnt realise people were actually interested in seeing it. I had put it on hold due to winter mostly but went out for first muni ride again last week so will get some more film down soon. Ive all ready got a good few mins more then the trailer but ill get on it haha!

Cheers Sam