Four sets Magura HS33 hydraulic brakes, $65 or $75/wheel

[B]$65 and $75 per wheel

Three pre-2005 Magura HS33 brakes in a several different colors and described from left to right (as seen in the first picture):[/B]

1. The mismatched red brake lever with yellow wheel cylinders shows plenty of signs of use, but has a lot of life left in it. $65.
  2. The black pre-2005 HS33 is lightly used with a brand new NOS silver lever blade and shows just a few signs of use and is $75
  3. The middle silver HS33 is a post-2005 HS33 showing few signs of use and is $75
  4. The right most silver pre-2005 HS33 has a brand new NOS silver lever blade and is in mint condition with just a scratch or two from a few miles use. $75

HS33’s are the gold-standard brake for Maggies on your unicycle. The short lever blade with red adjustment wheel lets you dial-in the distance between the brake pads and the rim – on the fly, as you ride.

They come with whatever brake line length you want, brand new black brake pads and are bled and tested for function and leaks. I also replace all worn parts with new so you get a world class unicycle brake for less dough than you’d pay for new.

These brakes will fit on any Kris Holm unicycle: 20, 24, 29 and 36 or any brand of unicycle (Hunter, Nimbus, etc) or bike that comes with dedicated four-bolt Magura mounts that look like this: http://www.inspiredbicycles.com/imag...own-mounts.jpg and a place to mount a lever under the saddle like this: http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=908

Comes with what you see in the pictures, so you will still need to get a set of Magura four bolt mounts like this : http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=907 to mount the brake on your unicycle. And, yes this brake is compatible with the KH spooner.

PAYMENT AND SHIPPING:
PAYPAL works best for me, but money orders are also ok.
$65 or 75 USD per wheel and add another $5 for USPS Priority Mail shipping in the US (2-3 days) and $10 for first class shipping to Canada (7-9 days). I ship the day after I receive funds.

BRAKE LINE LENGTH:
I’ll set up your brake with whatever length of brake line you want from 18" on up to 30". I can also help you determine the right length of brake line for your leg length and unicycle wheel size. Just ask.

BLEEDING / TESTING:
I flush and bleed all brakes with fresh Magura blue blood before I test, pack and ship your brake. Bleeding hydraulic brakes is messy and no fun - and so you won’t have to deal with fluid leaks, after I assemble and bleed them with fresh Magura blue blood, I test them all for leaks by putting the wheel cylinders into a custom test jig that I made. There, I’ll cycle the brake pistons under full power to check for proper function and leaks without having to bolt them up to a unicycle frame.

MORE BRAKES AND PARTS:
Want something else you don’t see here? I also have other Magura brake sets for sale (HS11, HS22 and some HS33’s too) and I repair Magura rim brakes if you have a set that leaks, needs repair or just bleeding.

PM me if you have questions. Also, a more direct way to communicate with me is e-mail at the e-mail address below.

Brycer1968
uniflasher@hotmail.com

The mis-matched red and yellow brakes sold, but the other three are still available.
Brycer

Still have the middle two brakes in the first picture (the black pre-2005 and silver post-2005 HS33) and also now have this lightly used all-black post-2005 HS33 with a choice of red or black brake pads. Line length of your choice, bled and tested for $75 plus $5 shipping in the US. Has a KH “Spooner” compatible lever blade.
Brycer