Whole lot, NO part-outs
(1) Pair Beat up Snafu pedals (unbent)
(1) Pair Brand new Welgo pedals
(3) KH handles
(2) KH bumpers
(1) Danscomp SUPER thick 20" tube, (perfect for the street uni if you pop a tube)
(1) Torker Quick-release 22.2 clamp
(1) Bedford frame, very used but unbent. (22.2)
(1) 22.2 steel post
(1) Torker CX pedals, good for freestyle stuff
Koxx-one hub laced to a Odyseey SevenK-A triple wall rim.
The cranks are 110mm, Yes, they are short, but great for flatland stuff, and especialy if you want to go fast at a rail or set these are good.
The tire is some 85 Psi tire i nabed from a bike shop because i needed one, Not a very great tire, but it works.
(Spokes are DT Swiss)