[Forsale] Buch-o-Good stuff

i was wondering about the rail adapter can u use a normal uni seat post with it

i want that tire you have for wet street riding, trust me its not fun using the slick in the wet.

How much you want for the tire? or would u propose a trade?


Check thy PMs justin

Nope. You need a bike style seat post.