Forgive me...

Forgive me for I have sinned…

I have ordered the £45 89mm cranks which will take 3 weeks to be delivered, instead of the cheaper ones which won’t be available until early December…

er…

D’oh!

:smiley: :frowning: :smiley: :o :astonished: :sunglasses:

so?

Do you mean that was silly because by the time you get the aluminum ones which take 3 weeks the cheap ones would be out?

Re: Forgive me…

It is no sin to purchase unicycle parts. Even if it is a purchase of an expensive part that you don’t need or is just eye candy. There is no need to feel guilt over your purchase.

If buying silly unicycle parts is a sin I’m in deep doo-doo.

Yea, though I browse through the web of the shadow of unicycle.com, I will fear no evil, for my unicycle is with me; The wheel and saddle they comfort me.

You guys are so funny! Maybe we should start a poll – How many times per week (be honest) do you visit unicycle.com?

uni57 (Dave)

P.S. - I got my second unicycle while I was still learning to ride. I was, um, er, planning ahead to when I could actually, uh, ride.

That was not meant to be funny. It’s a prayer I now say to myself every time I visit unicycle.com just in case I get the temptation to sin. If buying unicycle parts now requires a confession then unicycle.com is now a den of temptation full of lurking evil.

6-20 depending on the situation. If we’re counting the case where you visit unicycle.com, have an hour long break and then visit again, then it’s about 20 for me at the moment. I visit this forum a lot more frequently though. I also ride my unicycle a lot believe it or not.

Mike,

89mm cranks!!! Is it just me or do they seem extremely short? What size wheel are you using them on? I bet they’ll be fast.

Please tell us all about them when they arrive.

Andrew

How much do other people actually get to ride? Is it just me who doesn’t get much opportunity to actually ride the things? Just recently my riding-for-the-fun-of-it periods have been down to once or twice a week, though I use the larger one to go to campus or town occasionally.

Wednesday afternoons are usually my afternoon for jumpin’ around on stuff, but right now it’s flinging it down. Bah…

Phil, just me

Re: Forgive me…

where do you live for an order to take 2 weeks?
the dark ages?
“Mikefule” <Mikefule.e119b@timelimit.unicyclist.com> wrote in message
news:Mikefule.e119b@timelimit.unicyclist.com
>
> Forgive me for I have sinned…
>
> I have ordered the £45 89mm cranks which will take 3 weeks to be
> delivered, instead of the cheaper ones which won’t be available until
> early December…
>
> er…
>
> D’oh!
>
> :smiley: :frowning: :smiley: :o :astonished: :sunglasses:
>
>
> –
> Mikefule - Roland Hope School of Unicycling
>
> I know it only rocks and rolls but I like it!
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Mikefule’s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/879
> View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/21624
>

Re: Re: Forgive me…

Only judging by our transport network, health service, education system and hereditary succession of the Head of State.:wink:

The cranks are the ones Roger mentioned in his thread ‘aluminium cranks’ and have to be made to order, by the sound of things.

And someone else asked which uni they were for. The 24. Should change ‘the Hovercraft’ into a Ground Effect Vehicle.:smiley:

Due to an informal competition with James Please to learn new tricks, I find I want to ride much more often than i can. I’ld say that i manage, on average an hour and a bit every other day and more at weekends. But now it’s getting darker earlier, without lights I cant go out for a ride after half four unless it’s in my back yard.

P.S. (he’s winning) :angry:

Re: Re: Re: Forgive me…

wow - someone else who knows what ground effect is

I have a variaty of paper, balsa and card ground-effect machines - it was one of my obsessions at university.

Per week? Oh, well, let’s see. Probably 10 at the least and sometimes up to 100. :smiley:

Nikki

Mike

How can I forgive you for something so repulsive. Your a bastard ordering new cranks and not getting me anything to boot. How can you sleep at night?

Chex

speechless

how is that possible? you go to unicycle.com up to 100 times a week??? i cant even imagine that? do you work? or go to school? just curious…

Oh Cool! I’m in Greg’s sig now. :slight_smile:
Sorry Jerry.

Re: speechless

That was sort of an exaggeration. :smiley: But I probably visit it sometimes once in a day and other times several.

But I do sit at the computer quite a lot. Looking on here and stuff. But, yes, I go to school. :slight_smile:

Nikki

>
“Yea, though I browse through the web of the shadow of unicycle.com, I will fear no evil, for my unicycle is with me; The wheel and saddle they comfort me.”

the tolerance level on this forum is definately increasing
i thought by now some rabid rebo’s would’ve had a thing or two to say

impressive

He’s just practicing for telling the Wife. You kids just don’t get it.
carjug, over 40 and still rolling…oops