[For Sale] - UK - Nimbus II Freestyle

A good condition Nimbus II freestyle unicycle, only ever used for hockey, no jumping, hopping, riding off things or any of that nonsense. Would be perfect for a learner, hockey, freestyle or some street. The saddle has the usual scratches on the bumper but otherwise in very good nick, cranks and wheel are dead straight.

Spec:

Nimbus freestyle unicycle with aluminium rim in Red or Blue with matching Nimbus gel saddle. Now with Nimbus ISIS hub for strength and new Nimbus II frame with machined bearing housings.

Saddle: Nimbus Gel Saddle, low-profile saddle with gel pouch for more comfort, with front handle and rear protective bumper, and coloured panel and logo to match the rim.
Seatpost: steel, very long
Seat Post Clamp: Black Aluminium doulbe bolt
Frame/Fork: 20" powder coated Nimbus II frame with cornered crown making tricks like one-footed riding and stand up tricks easier and machined bearing cups for smoother running and durability.
Hub: Extra-strong Nimbus ISIS hub
Bearings: 42mm sealed bearings
Cranks: 125mm lightweight ISIS Qu-Ax Aluminium freestyle cranks.
Pedals: Large platform, plastic bmx style pedals, 9/16inch threads.
Spokes: 48 Stainless steel 14G
Rim: Lightweight, box-section, Aluminium rim anodised in Red or Blue with spoke eyelets.
Tyre: Large volume 20x1.95" Black BMX Kenda Kickzumbut freestyle tyre, with Schrader valve inner tube.
Weight: 4.9kg

I’m asking £110 ono plus whatever the cost of shipping is (I will quote if requested). Grab youself a bargain, the current new price for one of these is £150.
Post here or PM me if your’re interested.