(FOR SALE) trial unicycle

I’m selling my uni to get money for a new uni because my need have changed

I bought this unicycle about 2 months ago and my need a have changed so I’m selling
my uni

this unicycle has a DX-32 36 spoke rim
luna trials tire
wellgo plastic pedals
square tapered cranks and hub (cranks have a few scratches but nothing meager
chrome seat post and frame ( seat post is in ruff shape)

unicycle

hey take the unicycle for like 30 bucks

id say its worth atleast 80.

I payed 200and out here they sell alot for that price

New and unused unis…

Yours isnt new anymore, its been used, expect a lower price when selling it.

yes I expect a lower price just not 30$

is it a bedford?

thats what told but there are not stikers or logos :frowning:

Looks like the no-name unis you order fro Cycless lambert in canada…Id say it could fetch about 100 used.

ya that sounds rite cause the shop that I bought it from sells Lambert and Bedford
unis

Factoring in the shipping price to a unorthodox location to the buyer is poor business practice.

People shouldn’t have to pay what you want them to just because it took a lot of your money to get it to you.

I’d say its worth about $90.

sorry thats not what I meant to say I think it came cross the wrong way I am not asking for 200$ just more than 30$ and my English is not very good so I have trouble some times

sorry for the miss understanding :o

It’s fine. I kind of misunderstood you. I thought you were in some location that resulted in a large shipping cost, and you were passing that off onto the buyer.

Good luck, definitely not worth $30.

Maybe this guy is some kind of supertalent and can even break ISIS hubs like butter?
That or he is just a prick

i rode on coterless cranks for about a year and no problems for me.
it depends on how much you weigh, and how good you are.
this is the PERFECT beginners unicycle

Riley

bump

Then don’t buy it? This is a good beginners trial cycle and it won’t likely break under beginner riding.

And the confussion continues :o

I agree that it’s worth like $90-100.

…also how well you roll out of landings and how often you alternate which hopping foot is forward.

If the cranks bend, you could replace them w/ Prowheels which are cheap, and I think stronger.

If the buyer avoids large drops and uses good landing technique, this could last a long time.

Btw: Nicf, where on Earth are you?

In Manitoba Canada
about 1 hour for the border

Its worth 45

I will give u $45 plus pay for shipping:D