[FOR SALE] Steel 36" wheel with super-wide hub and cranks (UK)

I am apologizing for the stuff I said, boredom makes beasts of all of us.

edit my sig? While I respect 661 sponsors like Muniaddict, if you don’t admit that some of the 661 riders are pretentious then you’re just lying.

Still for sale! I’m asking £30 plus carriage, including a pair of 152mm cranks.

Rob

no, being an idiot is.

As I was reading this thread over and over again to see exactly where it all went wrong… It occured to me that Kyle had NOTHING to do with this conversation. Dude if you are to just jump in to a conversation at least have something constructive to say. At this point you’re all probably thinking why is this dude posting then; well my friends I do not post often but when it comes to being patriotic, do not mess with my home country.
1 question still remains unanswered, What did french people ever do to YOU Kyle ?

Presumably speak french in the english forum.

Still for sale. Somebody must want a cheap coker wheel. Make me an offer if you think £30 is too much (but no I’m not selling it for a fiver, the hub’s worth more than that on its own).

I’m near Plymouth, and can easily get it to anywhere between there and Bristol to save you carriage.

Postage to anywhere in the UK would probably cost around £10.

Rob

Do you have any pictures of it?

It’s a steel-rimmed coker wheel with UDC super-wide hub. I can take some pics later if you like though.

Rob

Ok on second thoughts don’t worry. I will mention this to my friend Scott as I know he has been wanting to build up a coker for a while now.

Cool. I’ll try to get a decent picture of it though just to prove it isn’t completely rusty or bent or anything. I can probably even show the funny bit round the join - you can see where the brake blocks have been skipping a bit, but it’s really not that bad.

Rob

Here are some pictures. There are a few scratches in the chrome that I’ve tried to show, but it’s not rusty. One of the pictures is trying to show where the brake block mark has skipped over the slightly narrow bit at the joint.

Rob

Iff i bought this how do i pay you?

I’ll take a cheque, cash or PayPal. To keep transport costs low, we could ask Roger at UDC if he can get it picked up - it usually costs £9 I think.
Cheers,
Rob

£30 plus carriage?
Iff so i can probly pay you tomorow with pay pal.

Sounds good to me. If you want it, PM me your address and I’ll sort out the carriage - if Roger will put it on his account it’ll be cheaper, so I’ll ask him. I can do it from work, but it’ll cost something like £15 rather than Roger’s £9.

We’ll sort the payment out when we know what the carriage cost is, but PayPal will be fine.

I’ll throw the pair of cheap 150 cranks in if you want them, but I’m afraid I don’t have a spare frame or tyre.

A frame should be fairly easy to come by, and they’re not expensive even new. The best source of a cheap tyre would be to find somebody who’s swapped to a Nightrider tyre and will sell you their part-used TA - they last for ever anyway, so you’ll get a few thousand miles even from a used one. I’m too miserly to buy a new tyre and I’m keeping my TA, but lots of people have swapped.

Cheers,

Rob

Sold to Jonny :slight_smile: