For Sale: Semcycle XL Lite 28 inch Touring Unicycle

Hello everyone, just thought I’d let you all know that I am selling a 28 inch touring unicycle. I have it posted on eBay for $150 but you may also make a best offer on it. Check it out here if you are interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=140093640660&rd=1&rd=1

I will ship worldwide and you can use the shipping calculator to figure out the cost for your area.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks,
John

Sorry John, I just posted my question on ebay site. Could I get a 29’er rim on that frame?
How hard is it to find 28" tires. Thanks

Hey, you might be able to get a 29 inch rim in there but I’m not sure. I replied to you on eBay but I don’t think I understood you right. Maybe I did answer your question right though. Let me know.

I think 28" tires are kinda hard to find but I seem to remember taking it to the bike shope once when the tire blew and they just put a 29" tire on it and it fit fine.

Thanks,
FargoSales07

wheel sizes

As there seems to be some wheel size confusion here I think I might be able to help

29", 28", and 700C are all essentially the same thing. They all have a bead seat diameter of 622mm. 29er rims tend to be wider (and stronger) but that is the only difference, tires are interchangeable.

That’s awesome, thanks for the info.

Awesome… thanks for your knowledge man! :slight_smile: