For Sale: McDavid 119 Lace-Up Ankle Guards, Size L

I got these for a birthday present and they are a size too big. They were sent to me so exchanging them would be too much of a pain in the ass. I’m asking $60 shipped for the pair, they are brand new in the orginal packaging. I tried them on once. I did not ride with them, so they are free from sweat and odor. They are an awesome product and I plan on buying them in a M after I get rid of these. I would prefer to ship to the contiguous 48 states only.

These fit US men’s shoe sizes 11-13.

Protection Level III Maximum

"The #199 Lightweight Ankle Brace is one of our most popular laced ankle braces. It’s the favorite of athletes, trainers and coaches to replace tape and help prevent common injuries. This reduced-weight breakthrough actually breathes for cooler comfort. Features 2 layers of nylon/vinyl mesh fabric, spring steel stays, padded hDc moisture management lining, notched front, elastic heel, elastic tongue and sewn-in arch support. Extremely durable and comfortable.

Fits left or right ankle and any style shoe."

Damn, I need a small. If this is your size, anyone, I highly suggest buying this. Not only is a good for protecting against injury but it has allowed me to get up and walk the last two days. Something I havent done in over a week.

Nevermind, I’m just gonna keep 'em. The’re not so big that they won’t work.

give it to me as a birthday gift :slight_smile:

Hah, I kept 'em. At their tightest, they fit me well enough. I really should have gotten a smaller size, but these will work. They are awesome though! You should definately get some.