[FOR SALE] Kris Holms Trials

so it’s sold?

my hoppley still isnt here…

it isnt on UDC anymore, either…

yes…and you said you couldn’t buy it for a few weeks…so it is still for sale. Sorry i can’t afford to hold onto it for weeks more…well i guess i could but i honestly don’t feel like waiting 3 or more weeks for someone to gather the cash.

Its still for sale. If it isn’t sold by the time you get the money then for sure you can buy it.

only time will tell.

John

any decent offer takes it.

Old left shoe…Firm

if you include the right its yours :wink:

john

Is this still for sale. Can you tell me what USPS shipping to Canada would be. I have some money burning a hole in my pocket if you can.

2 - 3 Days
$83.25

3 - 5 Days
$54.80

4 - 10 Days
$33.90

4 - 6 Weeks
$23.50

thats what i found on the USPS website…seems the 33 buck option would be the best. and i don’t mind covering some of the shipping cost because i offered to pay shipping within the US which would be about 10-20 bucks.

i entered it as an 18 pound package (Uni + packing materials) i think thats right around what it would be, i won’t know till its actually packed up.

Well let me know :slight_smile:

John

It seems this Uni is SOLD. Hopefully :slight_smile:

Thanks for looking everyone. Hopefully it has a new good home.

Heh. I’d have offered to buy it off you except that shipping to Singapore would probably cost half of the $400.

if it falls through pm me(or beener lol)

: this is probably a silly question but would you ship to new zealand:D

no i really only want to ship in the north american continent. I’m pretty sure the uni is sold. I haven’t heard from the buyer in a couple days…but i figure hes busy and still wants it… i’ll give him a week before it is up for sale again.

John

John,
Where in Atlanta do you live? I live near Buford Highway and Clairmont.
I am interested in your KH. Even if I don’t buy it, lets still ride together!!

I’ll send you a Private Message with my phone number.

-Reid
Atlanta, GA

Is it still for sale? I am interested. How about $300 and a Magura brake?

i’m pretty sure Beener has already mailed out a money order…i think. But if anything falls through i will update the post :slight_smile:

John

its sold

ok, it seems the Beener sale fell through…his Van broke down and he needed money to fix it.

Manon1wheel wants the uni real bad but isn’t able to buy it because i don’t have paypal…i’d really like to sell it to him. I don’t think its worth it to me to set up a Paypal account for one sale…so i don’t know what to do about this.

basically what it comes down to, i have lowered the price… $375 and i’ll pay shipping (US only). The buyer needs to be willing to send a check or money order or whatever and i will ship out the uni. I’ll provide the buyer with my Cellphone and home phone numbers. My address, e-mail address…um and anything else they would want to feel “safer”. I am perfectly happy speaking to people on the phone, heck you can talk to my family members if you want (mom, dad, 2 sisters) LOL.

I leave for another semester of college on the 19th, so i need to sell it by then. Who ever has the money and is ready to send it out PM me, i’m sorry but please do not PM me and tell me that you will have the money in 2 weeks i don’t have time to wait the 19th is approaching quickly. I already lost 2 weeks because Beener fell through…

Let me know guys.

Oh, I live in Alpharetta Georgia. About 20 minutes north of atlanta. I’m willing to drive anywhere within 100 miles to drop off the uni and ride with who ever buys it.

John

Why doesn’t manon1wheel just send you a money order, anyone can pick one of those up at their local bank

did you know you can get a money order at the post office for a lot less that the bank? i wish i could buy this.

is a money order something from the bank or is it just putting money in an envelope? im kinda intrested in this but im 15 so i dont know much about the real world

does anybody know if this is this lighter then a torker dx because im looking for a lighter one