for sale koxx 1, 26 inch, super cheap

This unicycle was a gift, and I have no time to use it. It is in excellent condition, and I am willing to sell it for very cheap, I want $200 for it, but I am willing to deal.

it is a koxx 1, and it has a 26 inch wheel and tire, i can send a picture of it anyonre wants it.

Could you please post a picture of it on here?
Thanks.

pic

My camera isnt working right now, but I will be getting it fixed in a few days, but you can go to the link provided and that is basically what it is, only mine has a red seat, and black pedals

http://www.unicycle.uk.com/shop/shopdisplayproducts.asp?search=yes

KoxxTrackmonster241.jpg

the pic right above is of a 24inch not 26, and mine dosent have the hand brake, I know this uni is worth over $400, but i really need cash fast, so let me know

where are you located? will you take c.o.d.?

the item is located in Minnesota, and I will accept paypal, money order, or c.o.d. buyer must pay the shipping.

ahh i wish i had some extra cash

pm sent.

whats pm sent?

I also just sent a PM if Boo Radley decides against it (I know you got there first, don’t worry, haha). PM means private message and you can check it in the top right hand corner of the browser.

They sent you Private Messages, you can view them by clicking the link in the top right hand corner of your screen. There is a box where it sais:

Welcome, your username.
You last visited: (date)
Private Messages: unread (in your case probably 2), Total (again probably two for you)

The uni is identical to the pic above, same crank, and everything. the only difference is, the pedals are black (oddesey), and there is no brake either. I think the pic is of a 24", and mine is a 26". I have had a few offers, and I have decided the first person to offer $275 gets it, but otehrwise I have an offer of $225, so anyone can top that if they want it. Im sorry I said $200 before, I dont know much about unis, but I think I would be selling short if I let it go for $200.

Holy crap man, this isn’t Ebay. You said $200.00 and now you have an offer of $225.00 and your holding out for $275.00. Sell the frigging thing to your $225.00 offer and call it a day before everyone bidding gets pssed and retracts thier bids.

If you had said $200.00 to me and I had first dibs through a PM message and was trying to get you money for the uni, you can imagine how pissed I would be if I went back on the thread later that day and found out you were trying to sqeeze money out of everyone else based on my bid.

AND HAVE YOU TOLD THE PERSON THAT BID $225.00 THAT THEY CAN"T HAVE THE UNI UNTIL YOU SEE IF SOMEONE WILL STEAL IT FROM THEM FOR $226.00

If someone responded at $200 and you"squeezed him for another $25.00++++++++++++++++++++++
YOU HAVE NO PRIDE IN YOUR WORD!!!
A MAN WHO WILL LIE TO YOU WILL STEAL FROM YOU!!!

Hey now take it easy, I am not gonna steal from anyone, and trust me if i could put it on ebay i would, but I know almost nothing about unicycles, so I dont think i would list it right and I would end up getting $20 for it. Im just saying my inital price quote of $200, was not fair market value, so I have changed the price to $275, im very sorry for the inconveinence.

Just to stick my oar in, I think the seller can charge what he wants for it, it’s not like a PM is a binding contract or anything! Buyers change their mind all the time on this forums, what’s the big deal if a seller does? Especially since if the product is accurately described above then $200 is pretty obviously a bad deal for the seller.

i think you guys should settle down a bit eh

we’ve got a guy who doesnt know much about unicycles and was selling a geed one really really cheap, and you went and took advantage of him, knowing that it was too cheap.

if anything you guys are the theives here.

He said at $275 you will get it. That is still a great price for this uni.

Now I wonder this. if someone came and said he could go as high as $250, would he get said uni? Or would you wait until the $275 is reached, still?

If I was you, I would give the guy with the highest amount of money put on the uni 3 more days. If no one can come up within 3 days to go higher than the guy with the most money on it. Then that guy wins.

If someone does give more money, give him 2-3 days before it is actually his.

I wouldn’t let the price increase by small amounts like a dollar higher than another bidder. Maybe a minimum of a $10 raise.

im interested i need a muni but cant afford a kris holm

I am gonna try and get pics up tonite, then, I will give it 3 days, and the highest bidder will get it, I have an offer of $240. So once the pics are up, im gonna let the highest offer take it, just pm me if you want it.