For Sale: Hunter MUni/Muniac Hub

im selling my Muni

have a look!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7169933759&category=2904&ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1

opens very thin wallet , sighs

Well, If it dont sell i will take the frame off your hands.

Why do people always do that???

opens thicker wallet, discovers most of the thickness comes from the wallet, and stupid useless cards, rather than money, sighs

jagur, do you ever think you will find a unicycle you will keep for a long time? or is buying/building, riding for a while, and then selling them just what you enjoy doing?

He’s had this one for several months now, a record for him!

Derrrrrrrr, If it don’t not sell then I want de valvecapper. Derrrrrrrr.

yeah, it is. ive only riden it twice in those months too. building them is the funnest part.

this is the 1st time how-ever that i dont really have a set plan of whats next. i’ll be muni-less for awile if this goes. its too hot anyway. so its its a good time to sell it. i’ll build somthing when its back to fall weather, if i dont spend all the cash first.

Choose your own adventure:

a. It annoys the halfwits.
b. So that if the setup fails to sell, the person has “dibs” on a particular part.
c. To illicit responses from “viewers like you”
d. because the thread is useless without it.
d. all of the above

Reserve Met!

somone just hit my reserve.

7 hours left

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...e=WDVW&rd=1

quote:

Originally posted by pdc
Why do people always do that???

Choose your own adventure:

a. It annoys the halfwits.
b. So that if the setup fails to sell, the person has “dibs” on a particular part.
c. To illicit responses from “viewers like you”
d. because the thread is useless without it.
d. all of the above

I thought I asked a rheorical question.
“a rhetorical question is one asked solely to produce an effect (especially to make an assertion) rather than to elicit a reply”

Someone is going to get a sweet muni out of this and a good deal. The Hunter frame with brake mounts and a Muniac hub. A very nice combination.

yep.

i made it time wise so everyone in the states would most likly be awake and could sit down with a bowl of popcorn and enjoy.

For those who are not familiar with the Drastic Light Foot hub there is info about the hub on Muniac’s web site here: Drastic Light Foot Muni Hub

The hub is designed for light weight and strength. It uses modified tapers that are stronger and more secure than the standard square tapers. That means it also requires custom modified cranks. It’s a hub I’d be willing to ride.

Wow if I had money I’d get that for my muni. I’d have to have good cranks though thats more money on that.

what you talkin bout? Kooka’s are the strongest tapered cranks ive ever heard of.

Oh yeah they are. I was just talking about the hub right there. If I were to buy one by its self.

LOL

the hub is awesome too!

less than an hour

Only an hour left?
Can we start calling dibs on parts now?

Oh, by the way, that link you posted yields:

Page Not Responding

The eBay page or feature you are attempting to access is not responding.

Please try the options below:

But, you can’t here all that . . . cause I’m on your ignore list :smiley: