(FOR SALE) - First generation KH hub/crank set.

Sorry I can’t buy it i only have $49.70

Too bad.

David

ok the picture discription you have here says " Both pedal threads professionally replaced by Darren Bedford himself. "

but in your 1st thread here it contradicts that and says "I got them both professionally fixed with helicoils, one by Darren Bedford and one by a local bike shop mechanic. "

which is it?

BTW, i’ll take the hub and cranks…i just want an answer to that enigma.

edit": post your answer here but PM me with an address to send the $50 bucks.

When I said Darren did one and the bike shop guy did one the second one was in the shop getting done, but the guy then told me he couldn’t do it. So I was going to ship it to Darren. But he actually has one left over from another set that he is going to sell me. Its gonna cost $45, so I’ll make a $15 profit, oh well. So you get the hub, one redone left crank (professionally done by Darren I might add), and one old, but still new right crank. I can throw in the stripped one if you like as well. For an extra $5.
I can:

1. Send my stuff to Darren, then get him to send it onward. 2) Send my stuff to you, and get him to send his crank to you. 3) Get him to send it here, then send it all to you.

I would have had it done before but I wasn’t going to put money into it if I wasn’t go to sell it. Thank you for your interest, and if you are still interested just say so and I will send my address.

David

boy this is getting deep. now we have 3 crank arms, two are stripped, one is professionaly fixed and another thats old but new?

how about i send you my address and when it all gets to my house i send you the cash, that way i know what im getting since this circus of crank arm storys is quite vast.

im good for it.

Hehe, okay. I trust you.

David

Do you want three? And you pay shipping.

David

SHIPPING!?

you just spung that up? i thought it was fifty buckers shipped.

get it to my house with all 3 cranks and i’ll send you $55 bucks american.

hey Darchi

i just PM’ed you my address.

Cool, I’m splitting time between work and cottage (both no comp) so I rarely am home but I will try to get it out this week.

David