For Sale - custom KH 20"

Due to knackered wrists and not really riding anymore I’m considering selling my custom KH trials uni.

Frame is the 2006 KH
Hub is nimbus trials
Cranks are the 137mm KH Moments
Rim is the New KH 19” Trials rim
Seat is camo koxx saddle
Pedals are odysseys
Seat clamp is now a red koxx clamp (one in pic is black might still have it around somewhere)

All yours for £220 + whatever p&p happens to be :smiley:

If you split it up I’ll have the frame… it’s exactly what I’m looking for :smiley:
How much would you take for the frame?

I like the look…

Not that I’m going to buy it :wink:

But that is one good looking uni…

At this time i’d rather sell it as a whole sorry.

Oh ok then.

will u sell to us

I have a few friends that may be intrested in it, I will ask them about it and get back to you on it. Is there any chance you could post a couple more photos from different angles?

Another pic, forgot to say also UK only sale sorry non UK people.

Any other UK offers?

Price drop. Will now sell for £200 + p&p costs (should be aorund £15 to a UK address)

err I want it… but i don’t want to spend that much…

Allo Bungle, I’d love to buy this uni but most likely wont have the pennies for it until January.

Let me know if you still haven’t shifted it by then.

Okie Dokie i’ll keep you posted

Still available

If I gave you 300 US dollars could you possibly ship to the US?

he’s asking for the equivalent of $400 USD… and he already said no for shipping to the US

www.bikeisland.com, find the KH unicycle
buy it… its the best deal you will get on one, otherwise get a nimbus isis

sorry if i sound mean, but i’m just being blunt.

and just ouf of curiousity, how do you ppl not break seats? is it CF?

Hes only asking for $278 US dollars convert it, and i figured it was a reasonable offer. I know he said no shipping to the us but its a really good deal and i figured i would give it a shot. Thank You,
Gavin Smith

Hes only asking for $278 US dollars convert it, and i figured it was a reasonable offer. I know he said no shipping to the us but its a really good deal and i figured i would give it a shot. Thank You,
Gavin Smith

if u were to split it up with the frame and sell to the other guy ihow much would u want to sell the wheelset for?