[for sale] Coker w/ airfoil rim + UDC extra wide hub - ~$350

Heres a tip, though this is exagerated its what you want to try for.

The compression : Fold your body at what seems like a 90 degree angle, So pretty much the handle is in your stomach, legs straight down. Compress bringing your body up straight, then your toes up to where your head just was.

Start up yoga, maybe some ninja classes? :thinking:

Haha I’ve taken yoga, but so far not ninja classes!

Ok how’s this for “body motion” and being flexible? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Onu9wEi03o
Now all I need to do is transfer this motion to my uni-hopping!:smiley:

haha thats great Terry. What was that uni beside you. I want to see a video you on your Quax Trials

Thats isn’t actualy the motion you want. For rolling hops you should be folding your body more and sticking your feet out infront of you, and for seat in front hops you want to pull your feet more to your side.

Oh ok. I was just showing that i am fairly flexible for an old fart haha! And I have cleared a 6 set and alsmost a 7, even though I still didn’t get all the height I was hoping/hopping for, I still cleared it, so that’s still an accomplishment I’m proud of anyway. And thanks for the tips and advice! :slight_smile:

Off topic, I know.

Terry, I am not sure if you checked out my guide and video I made up for rolling hops. You might like it.

Yeah thanks I’ve seen that when you first posted it. Awesome! Btw, i notice that you actuall tilt the uni a bit backwards just before you jump. I always thought that you would be leaning waaaay forward, but when I watch it, it makes perfect sense.

Has anyone bought this?

I did. (still waiting for a paypal address James…)

Can I have it?

Nope.

haha out of no where, but Evan how do you get a GIF Image as your Avator? I tried but it does not let me?

Why not Evan, he’ll be your friend!:stuck_out_tongue:

I got mine in before the forum stoped allowing them.

posting in legendary off topic thread :wink: