{for sale} brand new torker dx saddle

I’m going to be ordering a torker dx and I already have a kh fusion street saddle so I’m not going to need the saddle that the dx comes with. If anyone is interested, I’m asking 35$ for it. I live in pennsylvania US and it’s going to be brand new. If you want the seat post I’ll give that to you for another 5 bucks.

their are a lot of people who like dx seats but i can’t imagine anyone paying 35$ for one.
myself and several friends wouldn’t get, let alone ride one unless we were paid to. for 5 dollars more more you can get an LX seat, which many riders prefer.
basically to me your price seems on the expensive side. the price for the seat post is good though

25 i pay ship

the reason I put it at 35 is because someone offered me 35 so if someone gives me more I’ll sell it to them (point taken though)

the reason I put it at 35 is because someone offered me 35 so if someone gives me more I’ll sell it to them (point taken though)

double posted woops :frowning:

last call anyone who wants it speak now.

Does the $35 include the shipping? If so, I’m in. If not, what’s shipping of the seat and post to Tulsa OK 74137?

sorry I don’t know how to calculate shipping and it’s 35 dollars w/o shipping.

What does it weigh? I think I can figure the shipping.

Uh, I don’t know about that, I think most people would prefer the DX seat to tell you the truth, unless you are talking trials, or maybe freestyle in which case just cutting it down a bit would do the trick. If I had to spend a few hours on a either the DX or LX saddle, theres no doubt I would choose the DX. I think his price is very reasonable.

I’ll give you $30 and pay shipping.

sorry guys my friend bought it for 35$. Sorry brewguy it’s just easier if I sell it to him because he lives right next door to me so I wouldn’t have to package it or ship.

It’s all good. I think I’ll go crack one open in defeat.