for sale '07 Torker DX 20" muni/trials $150

For sale:
2007 Torker DX Mountain/Trials Unicycle 20" $150
I purchased this new a year ago, and its in very good condition. Has the usual knicks and scratches. I have ridden it about 20-30 times over the past year, mostly in my backyard. I also rode it a few times on some off-road trails. I have never taken it off any big drops, only about 18" at the most. I also only weigh 125 pounds. This is my second muni and I don’t ride it as much as my 24" quax. Purchased off of unicycle.com
I live in Wichita, Kansas and would prefer local pickup, but will ship if you cover the shipping.

I have pics, let me know if you want me to email them to you

05e0_0.jpg

9322_0.jpg

Any way you could supply some larger pictures? the ones you attached were the size of postage stamps.

sorry about that, here they are in a bigger size

nice, i wish i had the money :frowning: , i would totally get that

whoever buys it is gettin a nice uni :smiley:

too bad im canadian.

hey im interested in buying your uni but i live in canada, ontario im guessing it would cost me way to much to get that shipped here?

can you take pictures of the cranks, rim and saddle thanks.

I pm’d you. I would also like to see pictures of the cranks, and the hub.

All parts are stock. The only thing I changed on this unicycle is I cut 4 or 5 inches off the seat post. Here’s pics of the cranks and hub.

hub.jpg

leftcrank.jpg

rightcrank.jpg

probably around $45 to ship to canada thru UPS

This looks pristine. Its a good deal guys - the DX is one beastly uni.

Wow! Great deal… I’ve been looking for a DX for a while now… about how much or shipping to zip code 01886, westford, Massachusetts?

it has been sold