For Peter Go

Peter,

I knew you are Filipino. Do you happen to operate a BBS long time ago?

St John

“Peter N. Go” <peter@icthus.net> wrote in message
news:3DEC46D6.C4498F84@icthus.net
> Rodney Blackwell wrote:
> >
> > Yeah, after I posted that, i thought…I guess it’s a trade off.
> >
> > No place is perfect…
>
>
> It’s actually quite funny if you think about it. Many of my fellow
> Filipinos (myself included) aspire to be able to go to the US or Canada
> and work/live there for good. In like manner, I see many Americans who
> come to Philippines with their retirement money and live here in grand
> comfort.
>
> –
> Peter N. Go - mailto:peter@icthus.net
> ------------------------------------------------------
> http://CGI-City.net
> http://Page-Templates.com http://ArticleCity.com
> http://ZenSearch.com http://BannerBuild.com
> http://RegisterGuy.com http://BudgetWebHost.com
> http://NewsCuts.com http://FreeMailWeb.com
> ------------------------------------------------------

Re: For Peter Go

“St John” <St John @ san francisco . com> wrote in message
news:atlksf$i83$1@www.t-shirtcountdown.com
> Peter,
>
> I knew you are Filipino. Do you happen to operate a BBS long time ago?
>
> St John

So who exactly is this “St John” person asking all the questions :slight_smile:


Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator

http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://RateMyTee.com/
http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/
http://DomainJunkies.com/ http://5R5.NET
http://GotPaintball.com/ http://CircleRPrinting.com

Re: For Peter Go

NOBODY… not worth knowing. no purpose in life… like a bug buzzing to
your ears.

“Rodney Blackwell” <rodney@webdiscuss.com> wrote in message
news:atll76$a1c$1@www.darklock.com
>
> “St John” <St John @ san francisco . com> wrote in message
> news:atlksf$i83$1@www.t-shirtcountdown.com
> > Peter,
> >
> > I knew you are Filipino. Do you happen to operate a BBS long time ago?
> >
> > St John
>
>
> So who exactly is this “St John” person asking all the questions :slight_smile:
>
> –
> Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator
> ------------------------------------------------------------
> http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://RateMyTee.com/
> http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/
> http://DomainJunkies.com/ http://5R5.NET
> http://GotPaintball.com/ http://CircleRPrinting.com
> ------------------------------------------------------------
>
>

Re: For Peter Go

Or maybe you’re someone with the initials JPC who used to operate the
Dwayne’s World BBS in the Phillipines?

Re: For Peter Go

spy vs. counter-spy!

and you’re the caller who used to frequent RDNET?

oohh… i love sleuthing…

“Winston” <wd@winston.org> wrote in message
news:atnnv6$fae$1@www.t-shirtcountdown.com
> Or maybe you’re someone with the initials JPC who used to operate the
> Dwayne’s World BBS in the Phillipines?
>
>

Re: For Peter Go

St John wrote
> spy vs. counter-spy!
>
> and you’re the caller who used to frequent RDNET?

What’s RDNET?

Anyway, you can easily trace me through all the places I’ve lived since 1995
with web searches. Have fun.