For how long have you been unicycling?

• I don’t (how did I get here by the way?)
  • Less than a year
  • 2 to 5 years
  • 5 to 10 years
  • 10 to 20 years
  • More than 20 years :v:t6:

0 voters

Started 2020 just before March, after watching Ed Pratt videos for a couple of months and deciding I should give it a go.

There was no option for “less than 2 years, but more than one” so i picked 2-5 years.

2 Likes

24 years to be exact

2 Likes

I messed up!

I went for 5-10 years as I started around 10 years ago on a cheap 20” then built a nimbus 26” but I didn’t really ride very well and fizzled out interest until the last couple of years where I’ve been very focused and now have a good selection of unicycles and feel I ride fairly well apart from wishing I was better as I’m sure everyone has similar thoughts.

Yeah… I wish that too, but I do nothing to actually get better. However, I’m a beast in any dream I have about unicycling.

1 Like

I learned in October of 2018. I hadn’t learned to freemount yet, so my riding was very limited and I didn’t try to ride it much after that month until some time in the summer of 2020. I learned to freemount that summer and I have been riding regularly ever since.

Same but I started just after the first Lockdown here in Canada. It has become my new addiction

1 Like